Turtle Group Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    What about the size that fish gallery has? Looking for musk turtle like what they have
    last time i saw them was still at their old shop...its been a while....the only time I went to their new shop was the first day it was opened lol...if its still the same ones as the old shop...they should be bigger than a dollar size by now right?
    the best bet is to buy musk or mud that has been hatched for at least 6 month or so...
    newly hatched ones can be as small as a nickel size lol...

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
      Being so use to catching turtles out the bayou I think anything nearing the hundreds for a turtle is expensive
      lol rare turtle are unbelievable expensive...i have friends that makes over 100k a year by just selling less than 10 hatchings lol...no kidding...

Comment

i need to get into this biz...

Comment

Q, if I knew you were hunting a mud turtle I would have taken you to a different spot. I know another location that always yields small/tiny mud turtles thats just a half mile from my place. I'll be coming back in today, so if you wanna go just let me know. Last few I caught were just at 1" long
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by madugo View Post
            this was almost 4 years ago...
            sold it to a friend around that time....
            it's a leucistic alligator snapping turtle....

Dude! Camera work is always badarse! :)

Picture details of camera, lens, f-shot, shutter speed, an iso please.
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
              Dude! Camera work is always badarse! :)

Picture details of camera, lens, f-shot, shutter speed, an iso please.
              lol...this was like 4 years ago man...
              all i can remember is that i was still using xsi, and looked like the lens was the 100mm macro...
              maybe reading the exif will still tell the shutter speed and all that...
              but the first pic is horrible lol...white balance is way off...

Comment

Damn Q you really want a turtle? I can nab one from the ditch behind Lan's House if you like. There is a lot back there.
                ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
                Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

26G High - Baller Ebi Tank - CRS and Otto Cat
                HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -
                HC, HM, Hydro Sibthoripiodies,

Comment

this was almost 4 years ago...
                  sold it to a friend around that time....
                  it's a leucistic alligator snapping turtle....

Oh wow MJ. That some Bad A$$ Ninja Turtle. Mad Props on the camera.
                  ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
                  Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

lol...this was like 4 years ago man...
                    all i can remember is that i was still using xsi, and looked like the lens was the 100mm macro...
                    maybe reading the exif will still tell the shutter speed and all that...
                    but the first pic is horrible lol...white balance is way off...

Lol, I'm being lazy b/c I'm at work. I'm run it on Opanda.
                    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by thebaoster View Post
                      Damn Q you really want a turtle? I can nab one from the ditch behind Lan's House if you like. There is a lot back there.

Hell yeah! I want a baby though!

They are harder to catch than one would think though... from my experience as a bayou diver.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Who said i need to catch them? They have been crawling up behind Lan's house and trip her AC unit alarm system. (Yes she has an alarm system for her AC, don't ask why).
                        Last edited by thebaoster; 03-15-2012, 05:25 PM.

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

Snatch me a small one!
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Off topic, side step on fish. Have you looked into this?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by thebaoster View Post
                              Who said i need to catch them? They have been crawling up behind Lan's house and trip her AC unit alarm system. (Yes she has an alarm system for her AC, don't ask why).
                              Copper wires nga! People getting jacked!
                              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
                                Off topic, side step on fish. Have you looked into this?

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/p...97&pcatid=1897

That's weak, I want something that can do some damage.
                                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                                X