Fahaka with Trophs/Petros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fahaka with Trophs/Petros

I have Turtle which is a 2" Fahaka, I am tearing his tank down and really don't want to part with him but the only tank he could go in is the 180g with my trophs/petros which some are still small fry/juvis.

I've seen several tanks with MBU's in a community tank and some with Fahakas but this guy has eaten the faces off of several fish and would be pretty upset if he went after any of my chibongbong babies or my ikola petro babies.

Anyone have any suggestions/experience/readings/etc?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

I SOOO saw this thread coming from 19,315 miles away.
    All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

I think your fry would probably suffer. You never know til you try it though! By your own profession!

Comment

Google sucks at the moment cause it keeps bringing up threads about people scared to keep or try to keep trophs. Not what I'm looking for and we all know that trophs from houston could probably survive the bayou.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

It was a waste posting in the B/T/S section... the post counts don't work there.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Indeed, I doubt any ballers out there have ever tried that combo. I have a safe feeling you are the only one that could say they had the Cajones to try that...
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
            Desiderius Erasmus
            GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
              It was a waste posting in the B/T/S section... the post counts don't work there.
              Priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
                Indeed, I doubt any ballers out there have ever tried that combo. I have a safe feeling you are the only one that could say they had the Cajones to try that...
                Sounds like you know me too well now and just trying to trick me into throwing turtle in the tank so you can see a vid.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'm gonna repost this here since I find it soooo relevant... and because it's fun watching Q squirm.

Comment

I saw FishGallery's MBU shred a lobster sized crawfish, serveral actually and right now sitting in front of my Troph tank that's all I can imagine.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

So then don't do it! I have no doubt the older ones could fend for themselves against Turtle, but you've wanted those fry for so long.

Comment

If Turtle works out in this tank it would be a cool display.

Dammit B! stop posting in the sale thread, you're throwing me off flipping back and forth and screwing with my post whoring.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

You have a valid point there.

Plus I don't see Thai's Petro Ikola breeding again anytime soon so replacing this batch would be a bia to do if Turtle managed to catch them.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

If Turtle works out in this tank it would be a cool display.

Dammit B! stop posting in the sale thread, you're throwing me off flipping back and forth and screwing with my post whoring.
                            But you let your females spit in the tank = no chance against Turtle. Maybe start letting 'em spit in another tank or a breeding box, or strip 'em and raise the fry that way.

It's my dedicated mission to mess with your post whoring. I'm actually commissioned by the mods to do so.

Comment

You have a valid point there.

Plus I don't see Thai's Petro Ikola breeding again anytime soon so replacing this batch would be a bia to do if Turtle managed to catch them.
                              And he will.

Comment

Working...
                              X