multiple puffers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple puffers

have a saddle bag puffer that seems a little slow. Have a fahaka that is about 12 inches long and had for years. Have a new baby fahaka that is about 2 1/2 inches. The final ones are baby figure 8's

Will post pics soon of "Ugly" the large fahaka.

Comment

Selling or just stating? What part of Dallas? I'm from Garland.

Comment

Nothing for sale. Had Ugly for too long and the saddlebag is full grown now had him since he was a baby. Also from garland.

Comment

Nice puffer collection! I'd love to see some pics of your little crew. "Ugly", hahah...great name. Welcome to the Box!
          "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Anybody can someone help. Can't figure out how to post pics from my phone. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Tfbc8322 View Post
              Nothing for sale. Had Ugly for too long and the saddlebag is full grown now had him since he was a baby. Also from garland.

Lakeview Centennial class of 2k

Comment

Originally posted by Tfbc8322 View Post
                Anybody can someone help. Can't figure out how to post pics from my phone. Any ideas?
                Put your pics on a hosting site, like photobucket or image shack, then insert pics using the url. It's the easiest way, IMO.
                "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                X