Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool.
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Came home and ran over to Turtle's tank to check him out... he left me a note.

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i love it i had some figure 8 puffers and omg they would destroy a sand crab 3 times the size of them it was the most awsome thing ive ever seen although i threw a little stone crab n he was a bad *** or sumthin he snagged one by the nose so i took it out lol
        "Someday YOU have the hobby. Other days the hobby has YOU."

Comment

That's awesome!

I set up a little bait trap in my sump to try and catch some of the RCS I have in there to feed to my puffer.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Told you fahakas are beasts
            mmm...pancakes

Comment

sigh... look around the tanks to find something to feed him....CRS, CBS, CPO, Nerites, Assassins, RCS.... RCS! I had a ramshorn I brought home to feed my CPOs but they didn't tank and it grew large and roamed the tank, now that Turtle is here that guy is no where in sight!
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

man i was feeding sand crabs right off tha beach it was fine..... did u know if u dont keep feeding them hard stuff like crabs or snails there teeth will grow too long to eat then u gotta knock em out and cut there teeth depending on the size u can cut the lil ones u can cut with nail clippers the big ones u need a drimmel tool and help holding it at least thats what i read before

Comment

Yeah, I've read that before. I've kept puffers in the past but mostly sw and dwarf fw puffers.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

thats awsome i want one lol my figure 8'S just died recently one i think ate himself to death and i dunno about the other...... anyways hey do u know how to sex a oscar?

Comment

Sure don't
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                        Came home and ran over to Turtle's tank to check him out... he left me a note.
                        At least you don't need to feed it now lol
                        20g mixed reef

Comment

LoL true, he looks mighty full right now.

don't know what to expect next for the others come morning.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

mine didnt really bother anything that was a fish bigger than them except nip at all there fins so they learned to b quick as for small fish and shrimp look the f#@% out cuz its game time and the hunt is on... the shrimp would jump out and stick to the glass to hide from them

Comment

Since you have a puffer, u need mrs. Puffs driving school in there now! Lol!
                              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                                LoL true, he looks mighty full right now.

don't know what to expect next for the others come morning.
                                It'll be cleared out it no time. Look at the bright side, you won't have to catch any fish... or would that be the dark side?
                                20g mixed reef

Comment

Working...
                                X