New Tank Mates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tank Mates

I had though that i had relocated all my RCS to the 10g. but was i wrong.

its been little more than 1 weeks since that happen. and i just found 1 shrimplet on the tank. which is the 3.5g with 3 Endler Tiger Strain.
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
    ... and i just found 1 shrimplet on the tank.
    Better get them IN the tank. It makes them breed faster. lol

See, you'll end up with them everywhere, they're little red cockroaches!
    "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

hey, there is nothing wrong with my grammar lol. i pay little to no care on how i write. i am to lazy to use correct grammar. and i been lucky enought to not have them breed like crazy. i do have 1 berry female on the other tank.
      75g Tank,
      2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
      10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
      10g Tank
      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

congrat, it'll be your first of MANY shrimps.

Comment

i know. but this tank was getting ready to the CRS. or Cardinals. but i think CRS will be easier as i can steal the RO water we have here lol. today i will do a water change and place 25% ro.
          75g Tank,
          10g Tank
          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

LoL!!!

You are blessed with unideal conditions for RCS.... it's a good thing.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

lol, its not funny. i been wanting to see some shrimplets and i see them in the tank i didnt wana have them lol.
              75g Tank,
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Working...
              X