Otocinclus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Otocinclus

i am just looking for a couple for a small tank, or have you seen this in any of the LFS?

HAW in Stafford has a huge tank of them. But most LFS's should have them so if u call around, u should be able to find some close to u.
    All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
      HAW in Stafford has a huge tank of them. But most LFS's should have them so if u call around, u should be able to find some close to u.
      Thanks, just wanted to make sure which LFS has them since none of them are close to Katy so just do not want to take a drive for nothing, HAW is close enough :)

Comment

Was there yesterday and they sure do
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

You should check Petsmart. 1 dollar sale with petperk card.
          ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
          Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

26G High - Baller Ebi Tank - CRS and Otto Cat
          HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -
          HC, HM, Hydro Sibthoripiodies,

Comment

Petsmart FTW!
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

will check it out.

Comment

I would wait until Wednesday for their restock. Usually by Sunday you get then half survival one

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
                ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
                Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

26G High - Baller Ebi Tank - CRS and Otto Cat
                HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -
                HC, HM, Hydro Sibthoripiodies,

Comment

well I already grab two, PS is next door, so I didn't saw your update, they are doing great so far, and well I had algae in the tank so no lack of food, let see if they survive if not I will wait for wed.

Comment

well it seems the PS otos doing great, swimming like crazy and eating, they already cleared all the GDA from the front glass and I just got them yesterday, very impressed with this little guys!

Comment

petsmart's oto look sick and starving. it can barely hang on to the wall. i bought 2 and one was on the verge of dying. 1 week in my tank and they're healthy and fat

Comment

Good save ca!
                        30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

I agree, the ones I got yesterday will not say they look sick, but I am sure if they are put on a tank without plants and algae they do not last. the once I got are doing so good what I notice yesterday they ware really some how lethargic when I got them, but once they start eating, now they are just moving like crazy from algae spot to algae spot.

Comment

I've bought like 50 so far and haven't lost any! Just buy them and feed like crazy, at any place you buy Ocats when they first come in they are going to look bad cause they are collecting by the gazillions
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

not to mention the only way to capture them in the wild is to spike a general area of water with paralyzing chemicals too. it's too bad we haven't figure out a massive captive breeding program for them yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X