C and R Tropicals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C and R Tropicals

Ok...the site is up and functional. We are going to have weekly specials. Willing to meet people with fish within reason, but my warehouse is not set up as a retail location. We will be trying to carry stuff that is maybe a little less common. Number is 832-206-8934. Won't always be near the phone so leave a message if you would if I don't answer. Also, I'll be out of town over the weekend and phone reception might be spotty. Website is:

www.candrtropicals.com

The first weeks specials (2/29 - 3/6) are as follows:

ALL SPECIALS ARE SOLD IN BAG LOTS OF 5
    Altolamprologus compressiceps Goldface.....1".....$4
    Guianacara geayi.....2".....$3
    Tropheops sp. Red Face Macropthalmus.....3".....$4
    Emperor Tetra (tank raised).....1.5".....$2
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

woohoo! apistogramma boerlli and a.veijita! any pics on these?
    75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
    28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
    12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
    29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
    45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
    33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

I'll try to get some pics posted...but it will likely be after the weekend. The viejita ii are nice but still pretty small.
      Charles Jones

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

charles i am so glad that you and rob are doing this for us rare fish keepers...hope to see something i cant live without...the 2 of you toghether in a fish venture will have to be succesful consedring all the knowledge between the both of yous....gl mickey ps let me know if you get any cyprichromis micor kiriza blacks...
        210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

Australian Desert Goby
          Australoheros sp. Red Ceibal

awesome!

Good to see you two guys are still kicking it around
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

you might like those pencilfish too EK
            75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
            28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
            12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
            29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
            45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
            33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

i said to charles,make these fish so cheap that delock will call you.if you want to get fish sunday let me know.

a.compressiceps gold face 10 fish 28.00
              emperor tetra 10 fish 12.00 20 fish 20.00 had these several months=no problems for you
              tropheops sp. red shoulder mac 10 fish 27.00
              guianacara geayi 10 fish 28.00 somebody at least ask about these.about as good as it gets for a s.a.
              cichlid in my opinion.i think you will struggle to beat these prices,at least on the cichlids.for those who came by in the past,nothing much has changed except location and tank space.
              if you want come by,let me know.for those who dont know me,my names jughead and i been fish keeping since 1972
              i have at least 1 fish you have never seen.i like getting fish i've never had,coax them to reproduce,put the fry back
              into the hobby.i also specialize in fish that have little to no market value,so if you are aching for something,let me
              know.thanks,rob

Comment

rob any of those cyp kiriza black breeding yet? would like to add a few from your stock

Comment

Are your emperors Nematobrycon lacortei or palmeri?
                  All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

tat,i seen a couple packing now and then,they are not the dominate fish in the tank,so they got it kinda bad.they should be alone in the next week or so.once i get em the way i want we'll see about a swap or getting more.
                    bee,i have no idea what type,cant look myself till the weekend.message marauder,he can get you an answer quicker

Comment

Sounds good, thanks! PM sent to marauder.
                      Last edited by aquabee; 03-06-2012, 07:26 PM.
                      All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

sounds good rob....thanks mickey

Comment

You guys ever get the Scarlet Baids (dario dario)? Great prices by the way!

Comment

I'm placing an order tomorrow....scarlet badis are on the list...whether or not they actually come in....maybe another story
                            Charles Jones

Comment

Priority shipping from there should be next day delivery right?

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X