My girlfriend is officially hooked!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend is officially hooked!!!

Im stoked. Friday, my girlfriend stripped her first fish and got 10 fry. Previously she just watched me do it, but Im glad she got enough guts to do it herself. She caught the female, put her in a bowl and then she stripped 10 demasoni fry. Last night when we were talking, she said, "I think I wanna buy a 100+ gallon tank, this one is too small and I want to start buying Wild Caught fish." I don't know about the WC fish as of yet, but the 100 gallon tank for her is the next stepping stone. WOO HOO!!!!!!
    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Awesome!! I know how happy Mnemenoi was when I finally got bitten by the tank bug... :kissu: Now we have two addicts in the house, it's great! hahah.
    "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

I have to thank Alfonso, (algarciajr) for selling her, her first fish. Beuatiful demasoni.
      125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

ha ha...my old lady got the bug soon after meeting me a couple years ago...she went from a fish bowl to a nice 35 gallon set up with an Fluval 305 in a couple months...its pretty neat sittin back on the sofa and we pick out changes in the fish and whose pregnant and what not....ha ha...
        240 and 35 Cichlid tanks

Comment

A couple that strips together.... stays together!
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
            A couple that strips together.... stays together!
            Lol!! Full form, Tim!
            All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Wow hilarious.
              125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

well i am glad for you man. that feeling always rocks our boats. mine hated the 10g she gave me, funny i know. now that i placed the 29g i have catch her glancing over the tank and she actually named my angel fish Rick and Cecy which happens to be us. she tried naming the yellow labs but since they were so many she kept losing them. yesterday i told her the Endler was about to pop again and that once she does i will get her relocated she was like no, make more babies so you can sell them.
                75g Tank,
                2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

My girlfriend always says the fish act like me. They poke their heads up out of the water when they are hungry... I don't know what to think about that one. She named all of the fish "Little Josiah"
                  125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

lol, she tells me to buy her a Doris and a Nemo. but yet she wont let me buy the tank lol.
                    75g Tank,
                    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Gotta sweet talk your way into that one. My gf is an electrical engineer. Took her sic months of looking at tanks to finally buy one. Good luck lol
                      125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

oh no mine is easier than your then. mine took 30 mins. and she got me the 10 for xmas. then i said i need a tank for the fry and got me a 3.5, then john donated me a 29g. now i am trying to get a 75+ and other 10s for shrimp.
                        75g Tank,
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

been with my lady for 4 years T.T she still has not gotten into it. I'm so jealous of you.

Comment

Originally posted by ometh View Post
                            been with my lady for 4 years T.T she still has not gotten into it. I'm so jealous of you.
                            What have you given her in return? Mine wants koi fish, will set her pond!
                            75g Tank,
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Mine isnt too much into it but she'll go to ghac meeting with me and she lets me get whatever i want. I just bought her a sw tank hopefully it brings her into it more
                              mmm...pancakes

Comment

Working...
                              X