Pea puffer "Isle of Lesbos" set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, thanks ometh!!
    "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Nice looking tank... You have thinking about getting some pea puffers
      Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

that is a cool tank and the pea puffers are neat! i like all the different leaf forms that you have in there, the giant hygro sets it off. i never had good luck with microsword (i assume thats what you did have in there) and the blyxa looks like it will do what you are going after and not get uprooted so easily
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

nice looking tank, looks great. but you forgot to show pics of the puffers.
          75g Tank,
          2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
          2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
          10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
          10g Tank
          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Totenkampf View Post
            that is a cool tank and the pea puffers are neat! i like all the different leaf forms that you have in there, the giant hygro sets it off. i never had good luck with microsword (i assume thats what you did have in there) and the blyxa looks like it will do what you are going after and not get uprooted so easily
            Thanks! I've been trying to go for lots of different leaf shapes and arrange them so nothing blends in to each other too bad. I hope the b. japonica does well here, I would love to have a massive bunch of it when I upgrade t
            "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

(oops) ..to a bigger tank. And I think I have crypt wendtii, c. wendtii "green", and c. parva, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I like the japonica placement and great job trimming stuff up, it was getting to be a jungle in there. It started taking me more then a minute to find the 2 dwarf puffers and quite awhile to locate all the O cats, lol
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                Desiderius Erasmus
                GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                  nice looking tank, looks great. but you forgot to show pics of the puffers.
                  Thanks. The puffs look pretty much the same. :)
                  I'm just trying to show how the tank itself is progressing, it keeps surprising me how much it's grown and changed since I got it!

Comment

yeah it looks nice. the triings of moss you guys gave me is growing so nice. i have enought to try to make a moss wall now. and the anubias clip of the 2 leafs now are about 15 of them. i got some micro swords and they are running so nice but the endlers pull those so its a constant fight planting them and pulling lol. i am rescaping today or tomorrow and will place the val grass on it. shall see what i can do with it.
                    75g Tank,
                    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X