Pea puffer "Isle of Lesbos" set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
    Survival of the yellowest? Hmmm... methinks not.
    This is Sparta!!

But no, it seems to be working out well so far...we haven't had enough time with all the new shrimp additions to really see how the breeding rate is effected, I'm guessing the puffs will be getting most of their snacks in shrimplets. But Roy has a theory that being so small the girls might not even go after them. I've got 6 or so berried up nicely in there now, I'll update when I can see for myself how many survive the noms.
    "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Roaches...
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Please do! My yellows are fairly large too (except for the juvies) so hopefully they'll be ok. It'll be a while anyway before I decide to convert that tank to puffers. The CPDs and boraras and microneons are starting to get boring!
        All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Pretty roaches!
          All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

I had 3 peas in my old 2.5g RCS tank and that think when torn down was over 100RCS... the peas were no match.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Yup, that's the hangout spot! Good shots, thanks...

And good to know, ek. I don't think the puffs are going to clean me out but I do like having a huge RCS population, so I can see them.
              "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

purdy tank...
                Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                  purdy tank...
                  Thankya!

Comment

Lol ok I just need to know where to get them! Im sticking them in my 20 shrimp tank :P anyone know whose selling them ATM and how much?

Comment

Fish Ranch 2 has them for $5.99 if I am correct...
                      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
                      Desiderius Erasmus
                      GHAC President

Comment

Fish ranch has 'em. I forgot to. Ask how much though.
                        30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

I'll give broham a call then later today then. I want some!!!!!

Comment

Currents FTS, added some blyxa japonica and did some trimming.

Comment

Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
                              Currents FTS, added some blyxa japonica and did some trimming.

so jelly

Comment

Really liking the japonica. This giant hygro is getting out of control, though! I had some brown-spot algae showing up, so I upped my excel dosage schedule and pulled off the leaves that were getting covered by it, hopefully that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X