No announcement yet.

XL Breeding Pair Tger Oscars, MISC. Oscars, Large Red Belly Pacu, Jack Dempsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: XL Breeding Pair Tger Oscars, MISC. Oscars, Large Red Belly Pacu, Jack Dempsy

I have an Extra-large breeding pair of tiger oscars apx 13-14" in length. ( Breeding pair must go together. $50.00 )

One small - medium size tiger oscar apx. 4" in length ( $10.00)

One small-medium size red oscar apx. 4" in length ( $10.00 )

One medium size Albino oscar apx. 6" in length ( $15.00 )

One large tiger oscar apx. 8" in length ( $20.00 )

Three Large red belly pacus apx 9-10" in length ( $ 20.00 each or $50.00 for all three.)

Two small-medium jack dempsy apx. 4" in length ( $25.00 for the pair or $15.00 each.)

Total of $180.00. (If you buy all the fish I will sell them all for $150.00)
    Cash only, you will need to pick them up and bring some help to carry them to your car. I will load them up in a large plastic tub for you but you will need to carry them out. I am in an up stairs apartment so you may need someone to help you carry them down...

I am selling the fish because I want to change to tropical fish.
    All fish are very healthy, very active and eating very well. They are eating feeder fish, ghost shrimp and pellets.

Please e mail me with any questions or if you are ready to purchase. If this add is still up they are still available.
    Attached Files

Have you gotten successful batches from the pair?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Yes, many. Thus the reason for some of the various sizes of the Oscars. I have decided to start of tropical tank and want to find a new home for these guys. Not to mention they really have out grown the tank a whole lot faster than I expected. Can't afford to go buy a larger set up right now. So, gonna go with tropical.

Comment

That's pretty awesome!

Good luck on your sale!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Man this is pretty cool. Never heard of anyone being successful with breeding oscars. Glws.
            210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
            125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Finding a pair of oscars that will actually breed and has bred is pretty rare glws

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
                Man this is pretty cool. Never heard of anyone being successful with breeding oscars. Glws.
                Really? What other fish forums are you a part of? I had 2 different breeding pairs of Oscars 2 years ago lol. I know plenty of others that have Oscar pairs.. Theres so many Oscars already that not many ppl bother to get them to pair up.

@OP: Great prices! GLWS!

Comment

lol....Well, I have heard that people have a hard time getting a pair of oscars to breed. It was never my intent, just kinda happend.
                  Really hope to find someone interested in provided a good home for them. I feel bad that they have become so cramped and really want to find someone that has a tank large enough for them to continue to breed and live a long healthy life together.

Comment

Originally posted by DTony View Post
                    Really? What other fish forums are you a part of? I had 2 different breeding pairs of Oscars 2 years ago lol. I know plenty of others that have Oscar pairs.. Theres so many Oscars already that not many ppl bother to get them to pair up.

@OP: Great prices! GLWS!
                    Guess that explains it. So many out there that people don't bother to pair anymore and I guess that's why I never heard of it. Pretty cool to me nevertheless.
                    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
                    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Can you get me pics of the pair?

Comment

I have read of oscar spawning for many years. Not a new thing. Its done in smaller tanks with slate and then the slate removed. These fish have been loose in floridas canals for years also. They are beautiful though. They condition quickly on crawdads.
                        I live for tangs@
                        Taunt,fishlines
                        I dream for smoking
                        reels@gianttanks.
                        I reminese the past
                        of walking the giant
                        fishmarket in jiju do.

Comment

Working...
                        X