Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OR SALE :40 Gallon with Glass tops/Brand new 20 gallon Long/Like new Air pumps.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: OR SALE :40 Gallon with Glass tops/Brand new 20 gallon Long/Like new Air pumps.

1. 40 gallon with oak trim and glass top. It does need to be resealed. (30$ if you want I can reseal this, contact me for details)
    2. 20 gallon long with black trim. Brand new still has cardboard/stickers from petco. (20$ same price you would pay at dollar sale) PENDING pick up.
    3. Whisper 30-06 works great. Has two air outlets. (15$)
    4. Tetra AP200 also works great. Has 2 air outlet with control nobs for each one. (15$)
    5. Red Striped Angel (Eibl's Angelfish) 30$

Make me an offer. I am open to saltwater trades and cash$$. Let me know what you have, the worst thing I can say is no...but I probably wont! If I have multiple things you want let me know. I need these things out of my garage. Trades I am looking for. Marine Substrate(Prefer it to be new either black or white, not looking for a lot.) Par38 bulb(Rapid or OCreef preferably) Aquaclear 110 or 70 that I can use as a hang on back fuge. 1/2" mesh to create a cover for reef tank. And once again plain and simple cash. The only thing I ask is nothing broken or needing parts. The only thing I have a specific price is on the fish! If you have something I want I will put cash on top of these items.

Thanks TNT
    Last edited by tntdsol; 02-16-2012, 01:44 PM.

I will be working off of Bissonnet and Renwick Friday the 17th. If anyone wants an item or trade and lives down there I can bring item with me.

Comment

20 gallon pending. Not too late for me to take items to Bissonnet and Renwick tomorrow. Let me know.

Comment

I'm interested in your 20 long tank. I'm assuming tank only, no hood, right? I'm near where you said you'd be for work tomorrow if you would like me to get that off your hands :-)

Comment

20 long is pending till tomorrow. You want a 40 gallon for the same price. Pm me for details.

Comment

Okay I really want this stuff gone. If you either get stuff tonight or meet me in bellaire tomorrow I will let the 40 gallon with glass lids go for 20 $ and air pumps for 10$.

Comment

Last chance for items going to bellaire. If you want 40 gallon or air pump let me know ASAP.

Comment

Bump... 20 is gone.

Comment

Re. Air Pumps.

I am interested in getting whisper or tetra. Please call me at 281-690-0394 or text, so I can meet you to pick it up.
                  Pls. call or text soon as I am off today..

Thanks...
                  Shazed...

Originally posted by tntdsol View Post
                  1. 40 gallon with oak trim and glass top. It does need to be resealed. (30$ if you want I can reseal this, contact me for details)
                  2. 20 gallon long with black trim. Brand new still has cardboard/stickers from petco. (20$ same price you would pay at dollar sale) PENDING pick up.
                  3. Whisper 30-06 works great. Has two air outlets. (15$)
                  4. Tetra AP200 also works great. Has 2 air outlet with control nobs for each one. (15$)
                  5. Red Striped Angel (Eibl's Angelfish) 30$

Make me an offer. I am open to saltwater trades and cash$$. Let me know what you have, the worst thing I can say is no...but I probably wont! If I have multiple things you want let me know. I need these things out of my garage. Trades I am looking for. Marine Substrate(Prefer it to be new either black or white, not looking for a lot.) Par38 bulb(Rapid or OCreef preferably) Aquaclear 110 or 70 that I can use as a hang on back fuge. 1/2" mesh to create a cover for reef tank. And once again plain and simple cash. The only thing I ask is nothing broken or needing parts. The only thing I have a specific price is on the fish! If you have something I want I will put cash on top of these items.

Thanks TNT

Comment

TTT

Comment

Bump

Comment

SOLD!!

Comment

Working...
                        X