I Want Your Shrimps!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: I Want Your Shrimps!!

Lately I've grown a fascination with shrimps and I've been meaning to get more but they're really hard to find in stores for me, but when they do have it, I really can't afford to pay more than 13 bucks for one, or they're just cherry shrimps (though I need about two to three more). I currently have 1 Cherry Shrimp, 2 Tangerine, and 4 Crystals, and a very very tiny Crystal that I believed was accidentaly scooped into the bag when I made the purchase of 4 Crystals.

I'm looking for other species of shrimps, if you're willing to sell some for cheap to this newbie cheap ***.
    Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

If anyone has to have any Blue Pearl Shrimp..............it'd be nice or Self Cloning Crayfish would be nice.
    Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

Comment

Careful with crossbreeding.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

PM armthehomeless. He is the local skrimp G.O.D.
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I have some self cloning...would be willing to part with one. There IS the chance they have all been "spoiled" by an aggressive, hairy clawed blue male. However, only one appears to be large enough to berry anytime soon.... They were young when I got them. However, I am on the other end of the world from you 77039
          5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
          20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
          29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
          29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
          29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
          55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
          75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Working...
          X