Just Enjoying My Planted Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Navarro's fun is on a whole different level!
    I would say world!
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
      Nobody understands this hobby more that you, Reba. The second word of your thread title says it all.
      +1
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

awwwwwwwww You guys are so sweet )
        I do so totally enjoy my fish and shrimp and plants....
        I don't even know what to say... which you guys know is out of character for me.
        I have items in this tank from Quoc, Mary Beth, Tim, Ben, and Virginia... and a few misc plants I have had for a while.
        If it hadn't been for you all, it would really be empty.
        Thank you for the kind words.

And as for my male BN's... they are hilarious. I put two algae wafers in there and it is a fight between the plecos and the shrimp. The larger albino will hop on top of the shrimp and they will pick at him until he moves to give them some.... makes me laugh every time.

This morning I had 4 assassins riding on top of a larger assassin... didn't have my phone on me and when I went back into the back bedroom, they had all fallen off...quite a sight.

Oh.. and my bulb that I planted the other day (the red-rubra) has 5 little leaves already unfurled and gorgeous.
        I love watching my tanks ;-)
        Last edited by dblondfemme; 01-24-2012, 10:35 AM.
        5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
        20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
        29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
        29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
        29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
        55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
        75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
        / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

I'm loving that you can grow Bacopa monnieri so well. I have had trouble with it...maybe too much "messing around" instead of just letting it live. :-/ Looks like a fun tank!
          Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
          Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Comment

Bacopa monnieri (I didn't know what it was called lol) does EXTREMELY well in my little tank with no real effort. Matter of fact I already need to trim it back. Perhaps because it just hangs out most everywhere... it is setting it's own parameters lol. I have roots of it drifting around everywhere. As a treat, I let my crays/crawfish have it once a week to munch on. Thank you for the compliments Dave
            5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
            20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
            29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
            29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
            29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
            55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
            75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
            / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Yay! I love it!! I've been thinking about getting a couple assassins for my little EcoPico. You've inspired me, seeing how well everyone's doing together. I might wait, though, as I have some pretty cool nerites in there...hmm...

And I agree with Tim, as it seems many others do.
              "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Working...
              X