This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Innovative Marine Skyye LED Fixture 92W

Welcome to Aquacave, your number-one source for premium aquarium supplies for both freshwater and saltwater fish tank enthusiasts. We pride ourselves in our product knowledge and great prices that keep our customers coming back. We stock thousands of aquarium products such as protein skimmers, air pumps, water pumps, and power heads, a full line of CO2 Supplies, calcium reactors, aquarium lighting, fish food, refugiums, aquarium filters, aquarium heaters, and much more reef aquarium supplies. New products are added daily so please visit us often to get the latest high-quality aquarium products at great prices and Free Shipping. We carry an extensive line of fish tank supplies from premium brands like Tunze, Ecotech, Aquaillumination, Aqua UV, Neptune Systems, Reef Octopus, ATI, JBJ, Seachem, Brightwell Aquatics, Red Sea, Kessil, Salifert, Bubble Magus, Caribsea, Hagen, Hanna, Hydros, Reef Breeders, Sicce, Eshopps, IceCap, Reeflo, Dolphin Pumps, Sweetwater, Blueline, Gryphon, and many others. With quick turn

I bought this light probably a month ago locally for about $400 and have decided to go a different direction. I bought it to use on a planted tank project but have decided to devote more time and funds to getting my reef tank in order.

Asking $300 FIRM.

Hey I saw on the site that this is a good light for reefs, I have a 20 gallon custom acrylic tank 24Lx16Wx11H would this work out? Text me at 8322704241. Thanks
    34g Neo Nano Mixed Reef

And you guys thought I was done,I'm just getting started
    ~Macon Fish Look Easy~

Comment

Morning bump.

Just giving everyone who might be interested an idea of what this light would work with. I have it over a 40 breeder and the arm places the fixture just about over the middle of the tank. So anything with a depth front to back of about 18-20" would be perfect. I did use it for a short time over a reef and with soft corals it will work fine. I personally think it would be suited better for a planted tank which is what my plans were with the setup.

Comment

Friday AM Bump

If not sold today.....thread will be closed and I'll just keep it and add it to the "extra equipment stash"

Comment

Shutting it down....

Comment

Working...
          X