Betta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Betta

Anyone have a male betta they are looking to sell? I would prefer you to be close, but will pay a little extra for delivery. Text me what you have and what your price is-2818453299- Thanks!
    Last edited by fish1029; 01-02-2012, 01:04 PM.

You could try Xtreme Fish and Pets. I believe they sell Crowntails for 5.99, Delta tails for 8.99, Half Moons for 6.99 and Veiltails for 3.99(Not too sure on this one). They have really nice Bettas for a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by DTony View Post
      You could try Xtreme Fish and Pets. I believe they sell Crowntails for 5.99, Delta tails for 8.99, Half Moons for 6.99 and Veiltails for 3.99(Not too sure on this one). They have really nice Bettas for a decent price.
      Thanks! I will check it out!

Comment

Text and PM with pics sent.
        All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
          Text and PM with pics sent.
          Aquabee,

What do you have going on? I need a betta for my 2.5 gallon office tank.

Comment

Originally posted by danielp View Post
            Aquabee,

What do you have going on? I need a betta for my 2.5 gallon office tank.
            Sent you a PM as well but need to make sure fish1029 doesn't want it first. If fish1029 says no and you're interested, then it's yours.

Comment

Anyone else? Maybe a pretty female anyone?

Comment

Please be sure to post your location and that you would prefer delivery to nearby your area. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X