• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Wanted Live plants, small Tanganyikan fish

Let me know what you have. 832-630-3890
    Live plants
    (mainly nice stems like
    rotalas sp green, goais, colorata,rotala macrandra green, limnophila repens, rotala mini type 2, rotala macrandra mini butterfly mini... something colorful. I WANT clumps of anubias mainly petite but others are fine too. colorful apistos, nano fish like boraras, rasboras, etc. Tanganyikans are at the top of my want list as well as long as they are not tropheus or petros. Also, interested in any ADA, do aqua, off brand lily pipes. Also looking for shrimps like but already have yellows, cherries, snowballs).

I do NOT want HC, hairgrass, mosses, UG, cabomba, any of the neseau plants, rotala indica, blyxa japanonica, mosses, trophs or petros.

Heres what I have to trade.

ADA mini-m planted
    ADA mini-m riparium
    ADA 30-C nano reef
    ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
    ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
    Eheim 90cm SA biotope
    110g Peacocks

Most all of my shrimp I breed for the commercial trade like the LFS byt sometime I'm wiiling to trade some of hand on here. My shrimp are topof the line and will only sell by the 10. I got only availible CRS as in SS+ Hino no entry and some SSS. Don't do trades!
    3 site starphire 202 gallon, 72"x27"24" reef/SPS tank, powered by ECOtech and fueled by Acro Power aka Coral Crack!

Exercise Daily.................Walk with the Lord!

Comment

I have a single female dwarf comp she's about I say 1 1/2 if you're intrested.

Comment

Working...
      X