No announcement yet.

34g DSA NEO NANO RIMLESS SET UP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 34g DSA NEO NANO RIMLESS SET UP!!

Hey everyone its a sad day that i have to list my dream tank up for sale before i even got to set it up completely. Due to some unfortunate family events i have to sell off my tank. So here it is my DS 34g Neo nano Rimless tank. I would like to sell the tank as a complete set up. I have quality stuff and was going to set up a SPS dominated tank with some clams.
    The complete set up will come with Tank, Custom Stand(not skinned)but stained woodgrain. Custom Sump with filter socks and DSB with mangroves, and a Iwaki return pump. The tank has also been modded with dual lock lines to disperse water better. It will also include 25-30lbs of TONGA LR, 20-25lbs of sand and a BRS CUC. There will also be a MP10 Wes pump, and also a custom 24 LED light set up with mixture of colors with 2 meanwell drivers and a Rapidled PWN controller with sunrise and sunset effect already programed. There is also a 200 watt heater and a digital thermometer and a aqua doser. Also included would be a single bring led light that can be used in the refugium. There is also a hanging kit for the leds and also a ATO single switch set up. This is almost a complete set up that IS GOING TO ROCK!!!! GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE YOUR NEW TANK!!!!

IN ORDER FOR A PART OUT I MUST HAVE INTEREST IN ALL PARTS OF THE SET UP. Thank you

LIVESTOCK: Part out price of live stock $175
    25-30lbs of TONGA ROCK
    20-25lbs of LIVE SAND
    30g CUC

HARDWARE:
    Vortech Mp10 wes: Part out price $240
    Led set up w/ drivers and pwn controller; Part out price $375
    Tank/Stank/Sump/PUMP IwAKI: Part out price $375
    200w heater: Part out Price $20
    Digital thermometer : Partout price $5
    18-24" single bright led: Part out price $20
    Led light hanging kit: Part out price $30
    Auto top off single switch: Part out price $40

I would like to sell the complete set up. It has been running for 2 months now. For the complete set up i would like to get $1100 OBO. All prices are OBO. Please call or text me at 832 six43 six46three.

Bump lets get this tank a new home!! This is my dream tank that I drove to Austin for. Sad to let it go

Comment

To the top, this will be a killer set up

Comment

Bump let's move this awesome tank set up

Comment

All prices are OBO. Let's get things moved.

Comment

Working...
          X