Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips & Tricks for invertebrates

Found this pretty neat and informative site on shrimp and crawfish:

That really didn't offer much info that most quick guides done offer already imo. No real specific info
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

didn't realize how many high and mighty know it alls where in this forum....

Comment

Not high and mighty by any sense but the information is vague at best.

Now if you were to state that there's a lot of unhelpful info/links that are vague or rather useless then id definitely agree.

The link above states what the quick guide price tag at petco or petsmart would state. No specific info, description of the things used in the bit of info, no params, sp. That was used on or experienced with. Tank specs or how and what its layed out with etc.

No need to get all worked up about it, just pointing out that the link is weak.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by CRUSHER View Post
          "Were" or "are" depending on whom you are referencing to...
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Also the site origin is across the way so the items that were brought up based on experience from an article read are not available to us.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i like the thing about the disinfecting of the plants.. very interesting.. maybe i will try it out some day>> :)

North American Discus Association, Secretary (N.A.D.A.)
              N.A.D.A Facebook
              Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Comment

I think the disinfecting is only in Germany because they poison their plants! Unless your collecting plants from the wild then there is really no need.

Comment

Originally posted by CRUSHER View Post
                  Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
                  What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Thank you for the link, Crusher. I'm sure there are many who will find the information helpful.

EK's opinion is just that, an opinion. He put 'imo' (In My Opinion) at the end of his statement. People can take it or leave it.

WesleyDNunder - Thank you for the reminder.
                    Our Fishhouse
                    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I do apologize. I just found the comment to be negative and belittleing. The site is just some tips and tricks... not a scientific biological study.... just a persons opinion on some things that worked for him... I was just sharing it.

Comment

Nahhh, thanks for the link. I thought it was very helpful....but then again I'm very noob to inverts.

p.s. don't mind ek. It's always that time of the month for him. )
                        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Working...
                        X