16 Gallon Rimless Saltwater Nano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 16 Gallon Rimless Saltwater Nano

I have a 16 Gallon Innovative Marine Nano Saltwater Aquarium. Its a beautiful Rimless tank with a built on sump and Two Led 14,000 K light fixtures.
    The Aquarium is only 3 Months old and is going great. It has tons of Different Types of Mushrooms and Kenya Trees. The live rock has alot of Purple coralline continuosly growing on it.
    The Tank has no scratches. The tank Brand new is 300.00 and i have over 100.00 in Live rock and over 75.00 in Softies. Plus as a Added Bonus I will throw in a Two Part Nano Supplement
    and The Master Reef Test Kit and Salinty Gauge. Also has a Biocube Protein Skimmer. All together around 550.00 value.
    Giving it away For Just 300.00. I will help with breakdown if needed. The tank will be up and running if you would like to come by and see it. Please Call Me at 832-247-2029 My name is Stephen

WILL TRADE FOR NICE PLANTED FRESHWATER SETUP..........

MY pictures are to Large to Upload. I will Email pics upon request. Please provide email address

Merry Christmas All.......

Last edited by Leaguecityemt; 01-01-2012, 08:34 AM.

ttt.. anyone interested

Comment

Make Me an Offer I cant refuse. Or will Trade for Planted Freshwater Setup.

Comment

Could you email me the pics, purpletang77@yahoo.com

Comment

Ok Price Drop To 300..... The tank Is worth 300 so pretty much your getting all the Livestock and extras for free......

Comment

I'd be interested in it do you have any pics

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Its Still Available.............

Comment

pm pics please. I'm interested.

Comment

Working...
                  X