egg crate (W/d system)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: egg crate (W/d system)

my local home depot sell big packet of 5 egg crates and i dont need that much...
    i need a piece 16x16 give or take..
    20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
    NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Lowes sells singles
    Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
    Mark Twain

Comment

i have some, that I could easily cut for you if you want to make the drive, I have coral frags for sale too to make it worth the drive

Comment

HD sells singles too... at least all the ones I have been to.

Comment

I got singles from the HD at beltway 8 and Bellaire... they had white ones and chrome ones... i got the white... not a flashy sort of guy

Comment

singles but man they're big... like 4-5 foot... all i need is 12-16inches sq.

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat

Comment

oo and i only need 1 that size i dont have the space to be putting extra crate in the house

Comment

It is surprising how expensive that plastic is...I forgot about that.

Comment

yup... =DDD now if someone cut me a 16x16 piece ill give them 3$ for it since its 12$ for a panel... LOL

Comment

If you get a whole piece you don't have to save it, look for another place around your home that could benefit from having some egg crate. After I cut what I needed for my aquarium, I cut the rest to fit under the sink in my kitchen. Egg crate makes a perfect flooring alternative for warped boards under the sink!!

Comment

Working...
                    X