Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75 Gallon Aquarium with stand and Emperor filters for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 75 Gallon Aquarium with stand and Emperor filters for sale!

I have a 75 gallon glass aquarium with a beige wood liner and a matching stand. I have along with this 2 emperor 350 filters, with 4 unused biowheels, one of these filters is complete the other one has a missing strainer that goes at the bottom of its intake tube. They don't have the filter sponges. The aquarium itself has a scratch about 6 inches long on the bottom of one of the long panes of glass, you can see it from close up only though. Here is what I'm including as well:

* Glass visitherm heater from Marineland, goes with the 75 gallon aquarium.

* 2 pieces of large decorative wood, about a foot in length, one is on a slate, the other one is maylassian drift wood, they both are old and have green on them.

* half used new spectrum fish food, the original one.

* half used container of carbon

* Glass top for the aquarium, though it has heavy calcium deposits

I'm selling all this for $175 or the best offer I get. Unfortunately I don't have a camera to take a picture of it, but I have no problem if you decide not to buy it after you see it.

I live in Houston Texas, 77095 PM me for more details, thanks in advance :)

Pics of the filters? Looking to do double on my 72. Send to 936-&89-7800.

Comment

Originally posted by typingmonkey View Post
      I have a 75 gallon glass aquarium with a beige wood liner and a matching stand. I have along with this 2 emperor 350 filters, with 4 unused biowheels, one of these filters is complete the other one has a missing strainer that goes at the bottom of its intake tube. They don't have the filter sponges. The aquarium itself has a scratch about 6 inches long on the bottom of one of the long panes of glass, you can see it from close up only though. Here is what I'm including as well:

* Glass visitherm heater from Marineland, goes with the 75 gallon aquarium.

* 2 pieces of large decorative wood, about a foot in length, one is on a slate, the other one is maylassian drift wood, they both are old and have green on them.

* half used new spectrum fish food, the original one.

* half used container of carbon

* Glass top for the aquarium, though it has heavy calcium deposits

I'm selling all this for $175 or the best offer I get. Unfortunately I don't have a camera to take a picture of it, but I have no problem if you decide not to buy it after you see it.

I live in Houston Texas, 77095 PM me for more details, thanks in advance :)
      Copperfield? used to live in them parts...

Comment

Real close to Copperfield, yeah. And no pics of the filters, but the filters, just need to be washed off the dust they have accumulated, also I'm not selling anything separate, I'm selling everything together for 175. I don't have a camera. But the filters, have the extension tube and extension strainer and brush.
        Last edited by typingmonkey; 12-21-2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Update your profile to show your location
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I don't feel comfortable doing that unless you are planning to buy, but I'm in the copperfield area and 77095 is my zip code so that should give you a good idea, type it in google maps and you'll see how far you are from me. If you're interested in buying PM and I'll give you my address, I don't feel comfortable giving that out in public though.

Comment

[QUOTE=typingmonkey;551449]I don't feel comfortable doing that unless you are planning to buy, but I'm in the copperfield area and 77095 is my zip code so that should give you a good idea, type it in google maps and you'll see how far you are from me. If you're interested in buying PM and I'll give you my address, I don't feel comfortable giving that out in public though.[/QUOT

seems to be a misunderstanding what he meant was instead of a zipcode too post cofferfield/spring or copperfield 45n or somthing like that no one has thier exact adress hope this help with the misunderstanding
              Out of the hobby for now..

Comment

is this still available?????

Comment

Bump
                  Last edited by typingmonkey; 01-29-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by typingmonkey View Post
                    It's on garage sale this Saturday and Sunday 7323 Sunlight Lane 77095, also there's a Chinchilla kit with the Chinchilla Mansion on sale and accessories, for 100 dollars available as well.
                    good thing he wasnt comfortable giving his address out in public!
                    75g Tank,
                    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Ok now the aquarium with all the accessories mentioned selling for 50 bucks, and the chinchilla kit as well.

Comment

wtf???? somebody get on this....quick!!!

Comment

Dang. I wouldnt mind both the filters. I know your not parting but let me know. I need 2 of those same kind

Comment

Like I said, I'm selling everything as a whole for 50 bucks, the chinchilla mansion which was 500 bucks is now 50 bucks with liners, houses sand and everything too so, today is last day you guys better act on it quick.

Comment

Fish tank sold, now chinchilla mansion with all the accessories only 50 bucks, pm me if you want it.

Comment

Working...
                              X