Endlers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Endlers?

Hi,Does anyone have endler's they would like to sell? Or know of aquarium shops that sell them? Thank you

You should send a message to TangoMike... he might have some he's willing to part with. Fish Gallery also has some occasionally.
    All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

I Have some Endlers if ur interested. $5 a pair
      Pm for further arrangements

Comment

Originally posted by jltx114 View Post
        Hi,Does anyone have endler's they would like to sell? Or know of aquarium shops that sell them? Thank you
        The Fish Gallery has some very nice ones right now... I have some, what part of town are you at? I just replied to a PM from someone else looking for them, are you one and the same?

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
          You should send a message to TangoMike... he might have some he's willing to part with. Fish Gallery also has some occasionally.

Mike has tiger I believe
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Correct, I am onlt breeding tiger endlers currently.

Comment

Not on purpose though, you just aren't able to stop them from breeding... into every tank you own

Comment

thanks everyone for the replies. and thanks albert for giving me a couple pairs. i cant wait to get more!

Comment

You are welcomed John.... 'just one recommendation, as these are a pure strain, don't mix with Guppies, or any other livebearers!
                  Last edited by HookTheBrotherUp; 12-22-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

thanks they wont be mixed. just going to be with a ram, some cardinal tetras, and discus. is it a good idea to get other endlers so they arent from the same family?

Comment

I also have some endlers but am always interested to see what other people have?

Comment

I started out a few weeks ago with just a couple pairs and now my tank is filled with little endlers. I need to get rid of some now!

Comment

are you located anywhere near me?

Comment

Working...
                          X