WET/DRY Big enough for at least 400 Gallons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: WET/DRY Big enough for at least 400 Gallons

I have an Oceanic Trickle 250 on there now, it has a 42 gallon sump but with my fish load its just not keeping up. Let me know what you got and what you want. I 'm willing to trade the Oceanic Trickle 250 and I have a 2 month old Eheim 2217 for trade
    420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Good luck bro
    mmm...pancakes

Comment

Originally posted by Chris360 View Post
      I have an Oceanic Trickle 250 on there now, it has a 42 gallon sump but with my fish load its just not keeping up. Let me know what you got and what you want. I 'm willing to trade the Oceanic Trickle 250 and I have a 2 month old Eheim 2217 for trade

Talking about the 360g? Just curious to how many of each species you have in there.

Comment

I have 9 Indonesian Tiger Datnoids, 7 Frontosas, 2 Bichirs, 2 Fire Eels, 1 Royal Pleco, 1 Vampire Pleco, 1 Highfin Spotted Pleco. I have have the wet/dry plus 2 Eheim 2260's. I just a better designed w/d
        420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Nice. Gotta see this tank in action.

Comment

Thanks bro, look in aquatic photography, I've posted pics under My Tanks

Comment

BUMP

Comment

how is it not keeping up??? this should be PLENTY of filtration on that tank. you might just need to clean those Eheims more often, and fill them differently.
                250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Bad choice of words, its not that it doesn't keep up, I just want better designed w/d. It just isn't a great system. Basically the two Eheims do all the work. As far as cleaning goes, I clean of every 3 weeks plus I do 30-40% water changes weekly. I just want a better W/D

Comment

I have a huge wet dry I'm not using don't know what it's rated for but it's big if I had to guess dementions without measuring I would say 36L x 12w x15h it's a bit rough to look at but it works I used it on my 150 with a huge load and never had a problem

Comment

What are you asking for it?

Comment

$50 maybe less would trade for salt water fish/ coral equipment. Really it's just takin up space so if you wanna come check it out you can make me an offer.

Comment

Ok, I'll get with you tomorrow

Comment

if you still need one of these hit me up on pm. We have a few at the shop that are quite large.
                            250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Working...
                            X