No announcement yet.

I'm moving and it's all got to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: I'm moving and it's all got to go!

Hey all, I'm moving cross country in about a month and have a boat load of stuff that needs to go first! I'm listing it all fairly cheap here (most of it is used and/or dirty but it functions) in an effort to move it to people who will truly appreciate it and use it. Pictures are giving me issues at time of posting but I can usually get a pic of any item to you within a couple hours of request. Below is not a complete list by any means, but rather hits the highlights. I have a storage unit and apartment full of this stuff, so you're also welcome to shoot me an email to set up a time to look.
    ****Update**** Ok guys, this is hopefully my final update to this post...A lot of the items got cleared out right before Christmas, so there's not a whole lot left. I've relisted the remaining items below for convenience. Still can't seem to get pics to upload, but I have almost everything on phone....shoot me a TEXT (I work guys, can't have 5k calls a day sorry) with what pic you need and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 409-392-0820

30 L (approximate) predrilled (top corners) this is an old retail display tank could also be used as a marine sump or refugium or a breeding tank or simply a display tank...nice frag tank too - $40

I also have 2 banks of retail tanks available - $250 a bank ***Price Drop to $200***

1 Fluidized sand filter $40

1 36" CF (96W X 2), metal halide (I'm gonna guess 250W), moonlight led combo $200 ***If it doesn't go at this price, I'm keeping it guys***

1 Fully functional pendant style metal halide with ballast (bulb should likely be replaced and ballast is of unknown usage time, but functions) $50

1 pendant style metal halide fixture. This fixture has no bulb, no ballast and is missing cover glass (still likely cheaper to replace these than buy a new unit) $20

1 UV sterilizer $70 (bulb needs replaced)

protein skimmer $25 (does not include pump)

1 set of 2 glass covers for a 75/90/105G tank $20

Texas holey rock (2 lg $40 a piece and 2 sm pieces $15 a piece)

1 Quiet One 2200 return pump $25

2 mag drive external return pumps (noisy as hell, but they both work) $30

A boat load of random decor items - Make an offer

1 Five gallon bucket of carbon $30

1 5 gallon bucket of Red Sea sea salt $30

Random items like two bags of cut to fit filters and a bag of filter floss - Make me an offer

Once again, this list is not all inclusive so feel free to contact if you just want to dig around.
    Last edited by Ben Milnes; 12-28-2011, 06:00 PM. Reason: Update

Do you have an overflow box and how many gph and how about some return pumps lmk 832-282-0523 (jose) ty
    Pasadena tx

Comment

I do indeed have an overflow box. However, I can't remember the exact specs on it. I do know when I purchased it it was intended for a 138 gal tank, so the flow rate is fairly high. I have several return pumps which I failed (how did I do that?!) to list. Have 2 QuietOne 4000 pumps $40 a piece and one QuietOne 2200 pump $25 as well as two external pumps with unknown GPH, although both do run. Asking $40 for each external.

Comment

1 36" T5, metal halide, moonlight led combo

will buy today give me a buzz back will pick it up for 125 today

Comment

Does the 30L come with anything cause I think I would like it either way txt me at 281-543-0268
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------

30 gallon
          : 15 lambchop rasbora , apistogramma cacatuoides (orange) pair, pearl guorami, sterbai cory cat, siamese algae eater, ottos, bristlenose pleco, snails, and lots of plants.

Comment

I'll take the overflow, how much can u call/text me so I can get more details from you ty 832-282-0523 (jose)
            Pasadena tx

Comment

pm sent
              !!!Live for today and not for tomorrow.!!!

Comment

what powerheads do you have there? don't suppose you have any circulation pumps?

Comment

Originally posted by BiGPiNK View Post
                  what powerheads do you have there? don't suppose you have any circulation pumps?
                  I have several different power heads sitting around...various different brands and speeds...I'll try to get some pics uploaded here in a bit to show them..plain circulation pumps, no sorry

Comment

pmed
                    -Cpirnie3

Comment

What is the wattage for the 36 t5 and metal halide, text me at 713-385-8437

Comment

Pictures of the bowfront, tank rack system and the overflow kit if possible?

can be sent to either or pm.
                        Thanks!

eklikewhoa@gmail.com
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

The 36" light, is that with two metal halide or just one

Comment

what powerheads do you have?
                            20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
                            NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

If you wanna email me whatever pics you have I can host and post them for you.
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X