This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: 7.5+" Ghost Knife - Beautiful and not aggressive

I am in the market for some community fish. I just want something fun yet colorful. I am enjoying my tank with glo-danios so much I am thinking of making one of my larger tanks a large community planted tank. The number of fish to trade depends on the type. So if you are in the market to get rid of a large group of guppies or mollies or even neons.... and would like a larger sized ghost knife to compliment your aquarium, give me a shout.sweet.jpg
    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

i've got a bunch of guppies (both male and female)

Comment

like how many is a bunch? And do you want the ghost?
      Where are you located?
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

I do. I have about 10-20 females and 10+ males

Comment

I sent you a message in your inbox. This ghost is awesome. I am just ready for him to have a nice home. Okay.. heading to work now.
          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Alief/Suagr Land area (sw Houston)

Comment

Here is an example of how awesome my ghost is: When I stripped my mbamba bays over a year ago, I first put the squigglers into a bottle with a bubbler, then dumped them into the fish tank with the ghost. Sure, I made sure they had grass to hide in, but for the most part, they swam WITH the ghost. I am sure he swallowed a few when I wasn't looking, but I had a bigger problem with the older fry eating the younger fry (I had several females at the time and I knew their time was drawing to a close).
              I am going to miss him... but as I said in an earlier post.... I like the colors in my glo-fish tank so much, that I would like to enjoy other color varieties...as well as plants again...and with cichlids, it is hard to enjoy plants without having to replant them every other day.
              / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

This ghost is awesome. I saw it the other day.

Comment

Creamsicle Mollies

I have a large group of mollies I am looking to get rid of, if you are still interested.

Comment

Working...
                  X