Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: DSA Neo Nano 34g

Hi,

Looking for a used DSA neo nano tank 34g w/wo the stand and sump. Kindly text to 9362150230 or pm me.

Thanks

i have that EXACT tank up and running right now. Still need a nice skimmer so that it will be complete. I have thought about selling it but i just have to many things that would have to go with it as a package deal. I have a custom make LED light made for it and the hanging kit, as well i have an MP10WES, there is also a custom stand made and a custom sump with a iwaki pump as return. There is also about 25 lbs of tonga LR very very alive and as well as a very strong CUC in there. Its been running for almost 2 months now and i am still receiving things in the mail like today i just got a DJ strip for the set up, and there will be the Rapidled PWN controller coming Friday or so....needless to say its some very good quality stuff i have and IF the price was right i would be willing to part with it all. This is my dream tank on a smaller scale and i was going to make it SPS dominated with a pair of Mandrain dragonets. If the price is right i would part with it only to aid my recent motorcycle crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by thubert View Post
      Hi,

Looking for a used DSA neo nano tank 34g w/wo the stand and sump. Kindly text to 9362150230 or pm me.

Thanks
      PM a person with the screen name Darbex. He might be selling his soon.
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Hi khan_man, do you have pictures of your complete set up that you can send me? What is your asking price? Was this the system you got from someone in Austin few months ago ?

Comment

Working...
        X