Betta Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Betta Fish

Anyone have or know where i can get a GREAT looking Betta ?

You need a tank too? I'll considering selling my 3 gallon tank and the betta in it if you're interested. LED lighting, Fluval U-series filter.

All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

What does it look like flared ???? I might be interested Where was the fish purchased ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanknoob View Post
        What does it look like flared ???? I might be interested Where was the fish purchased ?
        Originally from HAW. One of the most unique ones I've seen so far. He's very active... I'll try to get a pic of him flared. You can feel free to drop by and see him and the tank any time today or tomorrow, or Thursday late afternoon/evening. I'm in the med center area.

Comment

If you are willing to wait I have some fry that are still growing. Parents are HMPK and HM
          Video of the the bettas right now. They're still getting their colors

or I have a red Halfmoon from petsmart

or you can go to Aquabid.com for more colorful betta.
          Last edited by Ruri; 11-30-2011, 02:15 AM.
          Mousu.pw

Comment

That is beautiful!

Comment

Seriously I really want to get one from aqua bid but man.... its pricy

Comment

There's auctions right now by Bluebettausa and basementbettas that are for 4-6 bettas together so it's cheaper. Also the bids are still low so there's a chance for you to win with a low bid.

I got 4 girl pastel grizzled HM girls for $6 with $15 shipping which is a great price for them.
                Mousu.pw

Comment

Originally posted by Ruri View Post
                  If you are willing to wait I have some fry that are still growing. Parents are HMPK and HM
                  Video of the the bettas right now. They're still getting their colors

or I have a red Halfmoon from petsmart

or you can go to Aquabid.com for more colorful betta.
                  Do you still have some of these bettas? If so please text me at 2818453299 or PM me. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
                    You need a tank too? I'll considering selling my 3 gallon tank and the betta in it if you're interested. LED lighting, Fluval U-series filter.

how much are you asking for this betta?
                    75g Tank,
                    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

petco on westhiemer has shipment every thursday great looking bettas even kings!!
                      55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
                      45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
                      10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
                      10 gallon Hospital tank
                      2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
                      13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

yeah but I don't think i can trust Petco with a fish that is more than $5.00
                        75g Tank,
                        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                          yeah but I don't think i can trust Petco with a fish that is more than $5.00
                          I think that depends upon the individual store. I suspect that the betta fish come shipped in the same container they sit on the shelf in so they should be the least handled fish never being exposed to store water or dirty (or possibly worse, sanitized) hands. They always look sad, so I try to not look at them.

RANT: Betta fish want a heater and they like some room to swim around. Their natural environment is not a mud puddle, it is more like a rice patty. It may not be deep, but it sure is roomy and warm.
                          DOWNSTAIRS display tanks:
                          20g - 1 yellow Glowfish, 1 long-fin Danio and 3 Cherry Barbs
                          37g - 3 Zebra Danios, 5 Red Serpae Tetras, Dwarf Flame Gourami and Red Tail Shark
                          10g - single male Betta (daughters responsibility)
                          UPSTAIRS research/quarantine tanks:
                          10g - mosquitofish tank awaiting rebuild
                          20g - heavily fake planted housing 8 Dwarf Gourami RIP Blue, Flame and unnamed
                          20g - empty tank with beautiful black Tahitian moon sand
                          10g - hospital sterilized and dry :-)
                          5.5g - fry tank with mosquitofish born 1 Mar 2012

Comment

Petco at cypresswood and I-45 receive their bettas in small bags, and then they are placed on those plastic cups. i have seen it my self. they have a sink fill it with water and use the blue stuff and then they place the fish there.
                            75g Tank,
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Wow that's more work than I figured that they would want to put into them; especially since they need just as many containers as they have fish, and they'd be in a world of hurt if they ran out of containers. I suppose they might be in need of a water change after shipping though so I guess it makes some amount of sense to do it that way.
                              DOWNSTAIRS display tanks:
                              20g - 1 yellow Glowfish, 1 long-fin Danio and 3 Cherry Barbs
                              37g - 3 Zebra Danios, 5 Red Serpae Tetras, Dwarf Flame Gourami and Red Tail Shark
                              10g - single male Betta (daughters responsibility)
                              UPSTAIRS research/quarantine tanks:
                              10g - mosquitofish tank awaiting rebuild
                              20g - heavily fake planted housing 8 Dwarf Gourami RIP Blue, Flame and unnamed
                              20g - empty tank with beautiful black Tahitian moon sand
                              10g - hospital sterilized and dry :-)
                              5.5g - fry tank with mosquitofish born 1 Mar 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X