Shrimps like ghost shrimps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrimps like ghost shrimps

I have some ghost shrimp in my dwarf puffer tank and isn't there other kinds of fw shrimp that stay small like ghost shrimp but they have more color? & where can I get some

There's quite a few that stay small, but since pea puffers may find them tasty, stick to the cheaper ones like cherrys, yellows, maybe even amano, since they get a bit bigger. Just hit up armthehomeless, he should have a wide variety for you to choose from.

Comment

Lol, you ballin to be feeding those shrimps to a puffer!
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I would try amano shrimp since they'd be the best bet to hold up against the puffer. Anything else is just ballin out of control.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

most shrimp are puffer food. You could get some larger amano shirmp that might be too big for the puffers to get, though they still might try.
          75 planted (Being Renovated)
          Endlers
          gobies
          lots of nanos

Comment

When I last bought Amano shrimp they had a habit of getting out of the tank. One had crawled across my apartment. They behave this way at first in a new tank but will settle down after that. Just fair warning if you don't keep a lid on your tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea-agg09 View Post
              most shrimp are puffer food. You could get some larger amano shirmp that might be too big for the puffers to get, though they still might try.
              +1
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
              X