New to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

Just started a low-tech planted aquarium..will be in the market for some angel fish in the Houston area if anyone has any to sell...also low tech plants. Thanks

Welcome to hfb
    Out of the hobby for now..

Comment

Thanks

Comment

welcome to hfb!

Dig through thr sale section or post up what you're looking for, I'm sure someone has what you're looking for.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Welcome to hfb
          10g Community Planted Aquarium
          10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
          55g Saltwater Aquarium-
          20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
          20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
          YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
            welcome to hfb!

Dig through thr sale section or post up what you're looking for, I'm sure someone has what you're looking for.
            Welcome and +1 to this ^
            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

will do..thx

Comment

My tank is doing well...Plants growing/only two angels but getting along well...5 corys and 5 otos and 1 chinese algae eater that I can not catch to get out....tried trapping, tricking, two nets, etc...but as of yet no luck...he is thriving and growing...uggg..don't know how to upload pics but it looks awesome.

Comment

caught that sucka tonight...woo hooo

Comment

Welcome to the Box
                    !!!Live for today and not for tomorrow.!!!

Comment

Welcome to the box!

Uploading pictures is easy once you get the hang of it. When starting a thread or posting in a thread there are icons that allow for certain things above your text box. Move your mouse over them and select the upload pictures icon or video, if that's what you'd like to do. Then it will ask where you would like to upload from. All mine are on my computer, so I select upload from computer. Select the folder on your computer where your pictures are located , click on the pictures you wish to upload, and then click upload photos. Once your photos are loaded you can resize them by double clicking on them and selecting orientation and size you want them. If you need help or have questions feel free to pm me and I'll help with what I can.

---
                      I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.232096,-95.186607
                      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by not1min View Post
                        Welcome to the Box
                        <br />
                        <br />

Comment

thx

Comment

Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
                            Welcome to the box! <br />
                            <br />
                            Uploading pictures is easy once you get the hang of it. When starting a thread or posting in a thread there are icons that allow for certain things above your text box. Move your mouse over them and select the upload pictures icon or video, if that's what you'd like to do. Then it will ask where you would like to upload from. All mine are on my computer, so I select upload from computer. Select the folder on your computer where your pictures are located , click on the pictures you wish to upload, and then click upload photos. Once your photos are loaded you can resize them by double clicking on them and selecting orientation and size you want them. If you need help or have questions feel free to pm me and I'll help with what I can.<br />
                            <br />
                            <br />
                            ---<br />
                            I am here: <a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.232096,-95.186607" target="_blank">http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.232096,-95.186607</a>
                            <br />
                            <br />

Comment

Welcome to the box. Virginia (justdoit) is out in your neck of the woods and has lots of plants. PM her for more info.
                              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
                              X