Breaking down my tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Breaking down my tank

Im selling my coral, swc 200 skimmer my 6 foot wide t5 lights, and fish not my sand and rock since I am planning to rearrange my tank I have zoas, flower pot, monti cap frags, kenya tree fraga, seabed anemone, frog spawns brain corals, and as for fish I have coral beauty, lawn mower blenny, 2 clowns that host the anemone 1 black 1 orange, blie tang, 2 damsels flame hawk, txt 8328818837 any time to ask for prices or to make an offer text for pics as well
    Attached Files

pm'ed you

Comment

text just sent

Comment

Mr Lopez. I understand you are new to the site, however there are some rules that apply to the buy/sell forum.

- Before listing an item in this forum, please update your profile to indicate your general geographic location HERE. A general location will suffice...for instance, NW Houston, Clear-Lake area, Katy, Woodlands, East Houston, etc. This will save potential buyers the trouble of sending and waiting for a return private message if the location is an important factor for them.

- All items listed for sale must include a price. If you are willing to accept trades, it is also helpful to list the types of items you are interested in trading for. No auction threads will be allowed. Please do not start "checking interest" type threads. If you want to check interest for an item, searching other buying/selling sites (EBay, Retailers, etc.) will give you a good idea of the demand and price range for an item, so please do your research before posting here.

Please update your post and profile to comply with forum rules
        120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
        180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

I have mostly everything sold all have left is 2 damsels that can go free to a good tank 1 flame hawk fish asking 15 the t5 lights that are 6 feet wide asking 350 they use 6 10k and 6 attinics some zoas there green asking 10 my kenya tree wich is a bit bigger than a baseball and sits on a rock with 3 nice purple mushrooms asking 40 and a seabed anemone wich is the size of a hand feel free to call 832 881 8837 or txt any time

Comment

asking 20 for the anemone

Comment

What kind of anemone??
              10g Community Planted Aquarium
              10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
              55g Saltwater Aquarium-
              20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
              20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
              YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

thanks for all the stuff! great to meet you today. everything's in the tank and doing well so far. btw, i think the anemone is called a "sebae" but i'm not 100% on that *shurgs* good luck with the sale

Comment

Thanks Vinc and Yea your correct its a seabed anonome

Comment

Working...
                  X