Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!!!!

Hi everyone!

My name is Mike and I have been out of the hobby since 2000. I use to have multiple tanks with various cichlids and discus. My favorite was my Troepheus tank and a smaller tank with Xenotilapia (Bruchardi). I use to buy them from Alex at Ultimate Fish. This was way long before he had a fish shop.

Anyhow, I want to get into the reef tank business. I've never set up or managed a salt tank before but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I have a 55 gallon that I am going to start with. Just doing a lot of reading right now. Going to slowly set it up. I want to gain as much knowledge as possible before I start.

Nevrvous but excited to get things going!

Mike

Welcome mike..
    Out of the hobby for now..

Comment

Welcome to the box Mike!

Comment

Screen name sounds familiar... Welcome back!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

What's up...Mike ? Welcome to the BOX !!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome
            Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Yeah, welcome to the box.
              30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Welcome to the box Mike. Dont mess with that saltwater junk, stick with trophs
                120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome Mike.

Comment

Working...
                  X