ForSale or Trade: 125 gal and Large Driftwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForSale or Trade: 125 gal and Large Driftwood

*All driftwood (except 1 piece of Mopani) is Eastern Red Cedar, WELL AGED and sun cured for MANY years.*

The 125 is GONE!! Thanks Steven!.

For the driftwood, pieces 1-6 have been in my tank for 9 months, completely submerged. #2 and #4 are fully water-logged and sink on their own. #3 will sink but has some buoyancy. #1, #5, #6 need to be weighed down with rock.

#1 - $20
    #2 - $40
    #3 - $15
    #4 - $30
    #5 - $60
    #6 - $10

Detail of #1

Detail of #3

Detail of #4

Detail of #6

I also have the following pieces that have never been used in a tank (except piece 'A' which is Mopani).

A - $20
    B - $30
    C - $15
    D - $10
    E - $10

Last edited by davemonkey; 08-29-2011, 09:34 PM.
    Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
    Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Gorgeous, and a really great deal too. Wish I had the room! Good luck with the sale!
    All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

She has a nice smile.

Bump for you

Comment

nice set up! what kind of plant is that carpeting the middle of the tank? also, about how long are pieces numbered 2 and 4?

Comment

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Originally posted by vinc View Post
          nice set up! what kind of plant is that carpeting the middle of the tank? also, about how long are pieces numbered 2 and 4?
          The carpeting was Staurogyne repens (I don't have any plants left though...all that's in the tank now are wood, water, and soil with a powerhead circulating).

Piece #2 is about 52-54". IF you wanted to put it in a 4' tank, you'd have to angle it front-to-back and possibly have to trim a bit.
          Piece #4 is about 22" total.

The moss that was groing on them is still there, attached itself. (It's the Fissidens from San Marcos River.)

Comment

So if i buy i get the 125 gallon tank and stand only? No filters,tops or lighting ! My name is steven give me a call asap because i'm really interested in the deal! 713-816-3926 thanx

Comment

Originally posted by robovato View Post
              So if i buy i get the 125 gallon tank and stand only? No filters,tops or lighting ! My name is steven give me a call asap because i'm really interested in the deal! 713-816-3926 thanx
              Sure I'll call you. For others, yes, the price I mentioned above is tank+stand. This was a filterless tank, so no filter. I have 3 powerheads on it. Lighting was 4 x 36" FishNeedIt t-5HO with a regular bulb and a Geisseman Midday in each.

Powerheads - $20 each (1 x Koralia #2 600gph and 2 x SunSun 789gph)
              Fixtures - $35 each ($20 for the fixture, $15 for each Geisseman bulb)

That comes to a total of $350 for the whole enchilada.

Comment

Tank and Stand - GONE

All driftwood still available...
                Last edited by davemonkey; 08-29-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

If for some reason The tank and stand become available again, I have a 75 Gal + Stand I'm willing to clean up and trade ya for it. =) It used to be a reef tank Before I acquired it. =) Now It Houses my Ball Python. But I've been thinking about Downsizing her tank anyway, and A 125 Would be the perfect size tank for my Turtle, I wouldn't have to get another tank for Donnie, ever. lol. ^.^V

Comment

Bump for some awesome drift wood
                    Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

how are you doing on the driftwood?
                      Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

Working...
                      X