WTB Brown or Calico Longfin Bristlenose Pleco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Brown or Calico Longfin Bristlenose Pleco

I have been looking all over for a pair of Brown or Calico Longfin Bristlenose Plecos. Preferably I want a m/f pair but at this point I'm not too picky.

If it helps you I have some albino LF pleco. I don,t have any calico or brown longfins currently
    mike

Comment

Thanks for the reply, while it is not my first choice, I may go with albinos if I can't find any calico or brown plecos in the next day or so. For some reason I am just not too fond of the way albino plecos look. How much are you asking for 2 or 3?

Comment

I have some real nice LF albinos for $5.00. they are 3-31/2 inches. Have you ever seen L144 Blue eyed albinos They are oranger than regular albinos and are not as common. I know it won't help but I will have some Calicos in a few months LOL
        Mike

Comment

The albinos are looking better and better, the only calicos I could find were $50 each, do you have any that you can sex, or are they still too small to tell?

Comment

They are still a little small yet. If you are looking too breed them I would get a few and see what u get I can give you my best guess
            mike

Comment

I'll play the odds, I would love to take 4 Albino Longfins off your hands.

Comment

Just let me know when you want to pick them up
                Mike

Comment

Working...
                X