QUAD of MOBA Frontosa for sale WC Male & F1 Female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUAD of MOBA Frontosa for sale WC Male & F1 Female

OK - I am thinking of changing some stuff in my MOBA tank. I have a 7.5" WC Male and Three 4-5" F1 Females for sale. I will and can take pictures of the actual fish if you want me to and are truly Interested. For a Video of the entire group look here.

That Video is a Month old.

For these 4 fish I am asking $350 OBO. Shipping might be possible IF I can find someone to help. If you need more info please feel free to ask.

Arkangel77
    Husband & Father

Integrity – To be honest and truthful in all things! Imagine if everyone lived there life with true integrity?

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Where are u located?

That Video is a Month old.

For these 4 fish I am asking $350 OBO. Shipping might be possible IF I can find someone to help. If you need more info please feel free to ask.

Arkangel77[/QUOTE]
    300 W/C Burundi
    210 W/C Moba/ Cyrtocara Moorii
    210 F1 Moba
    180 W/C Mpimbwe
    180 F1 Burundi

Comment

I am sorry, I thought that my location was listed. I am in Picayune Ms. I work in New Orleans. I see CajunGator all the time. He has sent me pics of your tanks. You got some awesome set ups man.

Thanks, Arkangel77
      Husband & Father

Integrity – To be honest and truthful in all things! Imagine if everyone lived there life with true integrity?

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Comment

This quad is sold. The females were larger than I thought, none were under 5". The buyer was pleased. Thanks to all who were interested.

Arkangel77
        Husband & Father

Comment

great looking fish, why did you sell them?

Comment

Originally posted by beaver-man View Post
            great looking fish, why did you sell them?
            Only reason was because I replaced them with another quad. New fish are all WC and the male is 11" all females were 6" or better. Just hopping to Jump start my group into breeding =-). The new fish were regular breeders for the previous owner.

My F1's Were AWESOME! I still have 4 F1 Females in my tank. They are all in the 6.5" range.

Thanks, Arkangel77
            Husband & Father

Comment

Working...
            X