X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanic 55 Gal complete setup

REDUCED!!! All for $200

!!! Will even throw in Hap SP.44 thickskin (6 qty, ranging from 3"-5", one is coloring up nicely)

Decent condition 55 gallon Ocean aquarium -- scratches (not too many) and barely visible when filled.
    Absolutely no leak -- still running - I wouldn't put my expensive fishes in it if it has problems. Just need to make room for new furniture and need to move my Kigoma frontosa to my 150G.
    Includes:
    Tank, stand, glass top - $150
    Coralife Power Compact dual bulbs, original box, 5-month old bulbs (only 2 hrs/day) - $65
    EHeim 2217 cracked top cover but working fine, quick disconnect - $50
    2 Holy Rocks, décor, slate rocks - $25
    Air pump with sponge filter, MaxiJet 600, and power pump with sponge - $25
    Dimensions:
    tank footprint = 12" x 48"
    tank height = 22"
    stand height = approx. 30"
    $315 individually -- but prefer to sell as a package
    48" Oceanic dual fluorescent light (was working - both bulbs) -- FREE with pkg purchase
    Pool filter sand -- FREE with pkg purchase
    Call or text for faster response 832-928-6816
    SORRY - FISHES ARE NOT INCLUDED

Just added 2 new photos. For size reference of the holy rocks, the frontosa is 6".
    55Tank 2.jpg55Tank 1.jpg55Tank 3.jpg55Tank 4.jpg55Gal Tank 6.jpg55Gal Tank 5.jpg
    Last edited by phaminator; 08-29-2011, 09:43 AM. Reason: Price reduction

I am open to any reasonable offer. However, I would prefer you to look at it first before throwing me an offer. The setup is decent condition.

Comment

Ill take the holey rock do u have a size messurement and is that one or both n the picture please text me at 832 317 1894 ty
      55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
      45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
      10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
      10 gallon Hospital tank
      2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
      13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

Correction: only 1 holy rock. The other rock is not smooth but rough and bumpy - it still looks pretty. Size of both is 9"-10" tall and approx. 10" in circumference. See photos of fish as reference.

Still holding out for package offer. But if I sell the tank, stand, top first, then I will part out the remaining pieces. I would prefer not to sell in parts which means I would have to move my fishes - and running the tank w/o decor or w/o filter or w/o lights, etc.

Comment

Ok wel let me know if u po il take the rock
          55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
          45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
          10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
          10 gallon Hospital tank
          2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
          13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

Bump for price reduction

Comment

Originally posted by aone4u2luv@yahoo.com View Post
              Ok wel let me know if u po il take the rock
              One more bump before I part out the setup. Perhaps, you might still be interested in the nice holy rocks on the next bump. They are actually both holy rocks - nice looking pieces.

Comment

Last bump with price reduction. And some FREE nice looking fishes.

Comment

PM me an offer on 2217

Comment

@rmalford, I have relisted this post since the tank content was recently sold. Please let me know if your interest via PM or reply to the new thread: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...319#post537319

Comment

Working...
                    X