Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 125 Gallon tank with everything you need EVEN Cichlid fishies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 125 Gallon tank with everything you need EVEN Cichlid fishies!

I'm trying to down grade to a smaller tank to just keep my Tapajos, so thats why im selling this beautiful 125g w/ stand and 2 coral life lights i recently purchased a year ago! It comes with Eheim 2217 Canister Filter system (like new!), spent over $100 on black cichlid sand, $40 on crush coral i just bought 2 days ago, $100 for 5 good piece of driftwoods, and 1 large texas Holey rock! I will also leave u my african ciclids if you want them! asking price $1200 obo!

photo1.jpg
    Attached Files
    125g Long: 7 frontosa, 4 brichardi, & 1 snowball pleco. Sitting on 2 2217 eheim canister filter.

55g Bowfront: Breeding pair of Red Head Tapajos. Sitting on 1 2217 eheim canister filter.

10g: Planted tank with 10+ red cherry shrimps & 5 cardinal tetras. Sitting of Aquaclear 70.

95g: Outdoor pond with 30+ electric yellow labs & Lillies. Sitting on a all-in-one filter/uv.

PM sent.
    *)Sharif*)

Comment

Please remember Fish Market Rule:

- These are not discussion forums. If you wish to purchase or trade, please post. However, if you only wish to comment on the quality of someone else's item or their price, with no intention of buying/trading, please keep it to yourself.

Posts violating this rule will be (and have been) deleted.
      Our Fishhouse
      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Bump
        125g Long: 7 frontosa, 4 brichardi, & 1 snowball pleco. Sitting on 2 2217 eheim canister filter.

55g Bowfront: Breeding pair of Red Head Tapajos. Sitting on 1 2217 eheim canister filter.

10g: Planted tank with 10+ red cherry shrimps & 5 cardinal tetras. Sitting of Aquaclear 70.

95g: Outdoor pond with 30+ electric yellow labs & Lillies. Sitting on a all-in-one filter/uv.

Comment

Working...
        X