Rehoming needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rehoming needed...

Hi all! Due to medical and financial concerns, I need to offload my stock. I've attached a pdf file of a partial stock list. This is by no means a complete list, but it's a start. Quantities left blank are because I haven't counted them yet. I have a spreadsheet with links to each species that I can send - just let me know. please pm with an email address if you'd like the spreadsheet. I'll try to find someplace to stick it online so I can just send a link to it as it's updated, until then, this is best I can do.

As for pricing, the cichlids on the list I'm willing to let go for free - most are singles. As for the loaches and corydoras it will vary depending on what/how many you want - some are not easily found locally and some not even easily found online. I'd like to get a fair price for those, and don't think that's too much to ask. Will even entertain trade offers for Koi food (keeping my pond). Some of those I'll let go for nothing. Also free are some good sized goldfish currently in my pond, mainly because of overcrowding. these guys are in the 6-8" range I would guess. Also free are 4 firebelly toads, 3 males, 1 female. includes 20long tank and probably a lifetime supply of mealworms.

Thanks for looking, please pm with any questions.

Spot
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Spot86t; 04-19-2011, 09:10 PM. Reason: wrong forum
    The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
    Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Spot -

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll take the cyps. PM sent.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I don't want any fish but I will help anyway I can. PM you right now.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

sorry to hear man ,

I will take if you want the malawi the 3 of them and 1YoYo loach

let me know ,thanks

46 Gallon Bowfront, GT & L187b (2)

Comment

I will hold fish for pick up. Let me know Spot. I have 2 ponds ready. A 100gal and a 400gal cycled. Call me anytime.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

pmed
            46 Gallon Bowfront, GT & L187b (2)

Comment

FYI to anyone not lucky enough to have met Spot or those most fortunate enough to be her friend, the livestock she is offering has had the optimum care. This offer is passed generous not her part as she has always strived to keep species in thier most favorable living conditions including the few homeless fish stragglers that have come her way. You won't be disappointed in her livestock Time to return the favor.

Spot -- your toads? would they be suitable for Cash? If so can come visit this week to pickup. Lunch is on me for you and I'll bring the Fish something too. V
              "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
              "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
              -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

PMed...

Comment

Pm'ed

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies and inquiries. I'll respond via pm's so as to keep the thread uncluttered. Sorry to have delayed in replies, internet access seems to only exist if I sit out in the middle of the driveway... where there's no shade...

Oh, don't expect a reply if you sent messages like "I'll take whatever is free if you bring them to me." or "I'll take everything." Those sort of messages waste my time and only make you look like a moron. Unless you have over 30 cycled tanks ready, you wouldn't have room for them anyway.
                    The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
                    Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

pm sent a couple days ago. are the fish still available?

Comment

Saw her yesterday. Spot has been busy with moving fish around & breaking down tanks. Usually not online till late or early am. Be specific on what your inquiring about from her posted list so she can have answer ready for you. Her collection size warranted the list she attached. Know she will appreciate it.
                          "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
                          "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
                          -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

spot i am sorry to hear that things are forcing you to give up your prize possessions that we know are your babies....but sometimes life just isn't fair...if you need anything you only need to pm me or call me....i have pm'd you my number....i wish that i could take some of your babies...but alas i have been reduced to very small existance in this life....hope to talk to you later....big hugs my friend....
                            Last edited by fishlady; 04-28-2011, 09:18 AM.

Comment

well, i did say i was interested in the kuhli loaches and was interested in seeing some of the other fish in person since i've never seen them before. i think i'll send another pm with my number so she can contact me easier. i was actually hoping to drop by and see the fish either today or some time this weekend since i'll be free

Comment

Working...
                              X