Anyone have any Endlers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any Endlers???

I just got my first few Endlers today! COBRAS! whooooo hoooo!
    but they didn't have any females =( booooo

Anyone have any females?
    Other pure strains are welcome too.
    Let me know thanks!

I'm ready to colonize with endlers and nothing but endlers!!

Text 832 228 8225 for faster response. Thanks!
    Last edited by IlikeGUPPIES; 04-15-2011, 09:03 PM.

how much did that place charged you per male endler?

Comment

Ten.....glad to see you off and running on the box.....stay out of trouble........check out the GHAC when you get a chance, they have a meeting coming up I believe.....take care.

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Comment

Tank crisis? What's wrong?

Comment

Everything okay there buddy?

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I just need help finding some pure strains of ENDLERS!!! AHHHHHHH

The tanks seem to be doing fabulous!!! Many thanks to you Steve, Ca, Nhung, Ivansanchez, Camarowithbass, tbui, and Mzungu!!!
              I have added some new plants to it and a couple of yellow shrimp to see if they would continue to live and so far so good!!! PRAISE GOD!!!
              Going to do my first water change to the big tank tomorrow. I'll just do a 10 percent for now =D

I have tons of guppy frys in the 60 gallon now. Here's a couple of pictures!!! I need to find a coralife light with at least 180 watts and that's my next upgrade when I find some funds for it.

a.jpgd.jpgc.jpgb.jpge.jpg

Comment

AHH!! where's that insulation i told you to get? if you're afraid it'll make your tank look ugly, get a black back ground for your tank, then add the insulation behind it. summer is approaching

Comment

Sorry bro,

I've been procrastinating on that part. I keep on forgetting. Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully I will get the measurements down tomorrow and go to the fish store and buy some.. I will definitely go with the blue first and see how that looks. And what's up with the insulation thing behind it? Got a picture of what you're talking about?

Comment

Tiger Endlers

I breed these guys. Both regular, and the Top Sword Variety(newly developed form), also have a small colony of Leopard Endlers, which is yet another developement of the Tiger...has more spots then stripes.
                    BEWARE Guard GUPPIES On Duty!

Comment

lilmissruffcountry,

Nice Endlers there!
                      I have some scarlet red and some wildtype endlers coming in sometime next week.
                      Once I get a tank for that up and running I will sure be looking into the endlers you have for sure =D
                      Thanks for sharing! You have any picture of your endler tanks you can share? I would love to see them!

Comment

I have a few I bred my self on accident as I am very new to this whole thing and I thought they were neat when I first got one then realized people love them LOL But I have a couple different designs since I started. I started breeding my mail that looks pretty similar to the one in your photo because I was in love with his size and his tail that looks like swords. While doing this I got a couple different patterns.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Freeman View Post
                          I have a few I bred my self on accident as I am very new to this whole thing and I thought they were neat when I first got one then realized people love them LOL But I have a couple different designs since I started. I started breeding my mail that looks pretty similar to the one in your photo because I was in love with his size and his tail that looks like swords. While doing this I got a couple different patterns.

MALE*** not postage lol

Comment

I have Tiger Endlers, 2 adults males, 1 young male, 1 female that is about to pop some fry.
                            75g Tank,
                            2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                            2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                            10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Aqua zoo has tiger Endlers. They also have two other types that they are breeding, but are not for sale.
                              I like wild livebearers. What is out there in Houston?

Comment

Working...
                              X