This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Filing Cabinet

Anyone care for a free metal filing cabinet? I have one that I would like to offer on the box. It's being used at the moment, but I can empty it in less than the time it would take you to come get it. I'll have it out in the garage and ready to go.

No pictures, typical metal filing cabinet you see in any office setting.

FREE - just come get it.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

I'm looking for a 4 drawer lockable cabinet.

Comment

close.....has four drawers....but does not lock........there are those locking bars you can buy ....but that might be more trouble than its worth....??

CF

I'm having a yard sale next weekend....the 23rd......it will be out there on the street with the rest of the goodies if not picked up by then....
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Pick up Tuesday of next week?

Comment

I will hold it for you if you like....can you p/u before 5 pm? I have to be somewhere later that evening....

CF

Comment

I work 8 - 5. I can pickup before work or during lunch, or I may be able to get out there Monday after work. Tuesday is best for me though.

Comment

I can have it out on the street....and I'll be here until about 6:15.....pm me for the address.....thanks.

CF

Comment

pm sent. thanks.

Comment

On hold for RS until further notice....thanks RS.

CF

Comment

No, thank you!

Comment

GONE

Comment

Working...
                      X