Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy looking to sell live rock (and other stuff)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy looking to sell live rock (and other stuff)

Well, I was told about this website from a friend of mine. I have a 125g that is Saltwater that I am wanting to convert into fresh. Below I have everything I can think of to sell to someone.

Around 130 lbs. live rock (mix of fiji, tonga branches and mandmade)

Around 30 lbs of NON seeded fiji

80 to 100 lbs. of white sugar and aragonite mix substrate

3 powerheads (2 are Koralia and not sure of the other one)

All test kits that I have Calcium, Phosphate, Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate and ph (these are API drip test kits)

A whole new unopened large pack of San Francisco Bay brine

A unopened packet of San Francisco Bay Marine Cuisine

Some Trochus snails, blue-leg hermit crabs, 1 Tiger Conch, 1 Decorator Crab and Purple Pic Cushion Urchin (might be a Tigertail Cucumber also, but I havnt seen him lately.)

One piece of rock has some Pulsing Xenia on it.

Some Salt

A new unopened bottle of Liquid Calcium.

All of this for $300 o.b.o.

Just send me an email or pm and I will get back too you.

This live rock has Asterina stars, bristle worms, and copopods.

Thanks again,
    Brandon S.
    65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

30G "The Mudhole" 3 African Mudskippers (Periophthalmus barbarus)

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

pm sent

Comment

Still available
      65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Not really interested in trades guys, but thanks for the interest.

Still available!

Comment

Welcome to the site Brandon! :)

Can you please update the location on your user profile to reflect which part of Houston you are from?

Thanks and PM me of you have any questions.
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Done, thanks so much!

Anyone interested? Shoot me a number!

Comment

Anyone for $250?

Comment

I'm interested, I'm in Baytown also. Can come by this weekend. #832-414-1849, call me if you still have this available

Comment

Working...
                  X