Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything looks awesome, except that boo boo stand

stock it with african flowerhorns

seriously though, this is pure awesomness!!
    25g - Reef
    3.5g - Surge Tank
    10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Could not have a skin on it I'll build the skin later next week after I finish plumbing it. And I haven't decided what I'm going to stock it with and of how many. But i will be ordering another mp60 for this tank
      Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Baller status.
        Damn this hobby......

Comment

What kind of sand/rocks? I like torpedo beach sand but that's my personal taste. For rocks I will go with white river boulders.
          Are you planning use the canopy with the vho lights?

Comment

I remember when Jolley and Delock founded the 300g club. Looks like someone has upped the stakes!
            120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
            180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by mgarrido View Post
              What kind of sand/rocks? I like torpedo beach sand but that's my personal taste. For rocks I will go with white river boulders.
              Are you planning use the canopy with the vho lights?
              Well the sand I will be using is aragonite. I have about five hundred pounds of the stuff so I'll put it to good use. And for the rock I will be using white river boulders. And last for the cap I might use the lights but I will defiantly have to rebuild the canopy so to give me more access to the tank

Comment

Well I made a decision on the overflow I'm breaking out the drill bit and acrylic tools going to drill a couple holes in each side and make my own external overflow boxes. I want a clean look and if I hang a overflow box over the perimeter brace that will look like $ht.

Comment

So, how did the drilling go?
                  Fishtafarian- Fish are more than just a hobby, they are an obsession.

110 gal Tall (Angel Community)
                  29 gal (Planted Puffer)
                  10 gal (snails and small planted)
                  5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

Have not drilled it yet I need to make the boxes first then decide were to drill the holes been working on Andrew's canopy. I got most of the tank scraped down and I'm working on rinsing it out. Rinsing made easy when you hook up a 1 1/4 drain hose to one of the bulkheads and rinse everything out the drain! Should drill later on this after noon

Comment

Very nice Justin. I can't wait to see this up and running.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
                        Very nice Justin. I can't wait to see this up and running.
                        Thank you sir i got it cleaned up that was a chore. I'm filling it up now.

Comment

Drill here, Drill now.

How about some pics, maybe one with you in the tank.

29 gal (Planted Puffer)
                          5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

Freespool wants to see you pull off a George Costanza - Art of Seduction pose inside the tank - make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_B View Post
                              Freespool wants to see you pull off a George Costanza - Art of Seduction pose inside the tank - make it happen
                              First of all nobody wanted to see Darbex shirtless and in shorts in his tank but we were subjected to that. And trust me I've got the pic and there is nobody I mean nobody that wants to see me in my tank. Trust me

Comment

If you are shirtless than I do not want to see it. Thank you for sparing us the trauma. Next time you fill it I will bring my bathing suit and come by for a swim. You can take a pic of me under water.

29 gal (Planted Puffer)
                                5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

Working...
                                X