X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Aquarium Cabinets

Hi
    Last edited by jhenry; 09-11-2017, 12:07 PM.
    Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Justin does great work ive seen his cabinets in person!!

Comment

I took your advice Jose and should have a custom canopy built pretty soon by Justin. My experience has been 100% professonal from Custom Aquarium Cabinets and all my questions responded to in a timely manner. I look foreward to posting pictures of the finished product.

Comment

Originally posted by MacAtk View Post
        I took your advice Jose and should have a custom canopy built pretty soon by Justin. My experience has been 100% professonal from Custom Aquarium Cabinets and all my questions responded to in a timely manner. I look foreward to posting pictures of the finished product.
        I'm happy you went with my advice Justin is a great builder and good friend. Looking forward to seeing your Custom Canopy.

Comment

Top notch work if I do say so. I am a very happy client, and will continue to be.
          Fishtafarian- Fish are more than just a hobby, they are an obsession.

110 gal Tall (Angel Community)
          29 gal (Planted Puffer)
          10 gal (snails and small planted)
          5 gal Hex (shrimp)

Comment

Is this thread was created for a Cabinet contest? Let's show some Justin's work.

This was the first one:

..... and a month later the second one

.... and finally but not the last one....

Yeah, he can built nice stuff as you can see !!!

Now he is building another cabinet for my coming soon 8ft tank, so please in the next couple of days don't ask for quotes guys
            Last edited by mgarrido; 03-16-2011, 11:07 PM.

Comment

I'm too embarrassed to post up. Miggy playin hard!

Last edited by ssrprelude; 03-16-2011, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Man....I like that last tank and stand...Jim . How are you feeding on that tank ? Do you just throw the food over the top ? Or does the canopy have doors ?

Comment

Nice work all the way around. I really like the shelving on the side of Miggy's. My 180 is almost set up, I will post pictures of my CAC stand when I finish the tank.
                  Last edited by Gene D; 03-17-2011, 02:24 AM. Reason: sp
                  120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                  180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Dave, the canopy has a open top cause it's in the garage, gets hot in there. I feed by reaching over the top. Justin made it very light weight so I can remove it by myself for water changes.

Comment

Working...
                    X