Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fotas

FOTAS now has a new site.

Please check it out. Great information for people that like to travel for fish events. Also FOTAS is for a great cause here in Texas and the surrounding states. Please sign up and be apart.

Manny clubs are apart of FOTAS.
    Houston Aquarium Society
    Texas Cichlid Association
    Hill Country Cichlid Club
    North American Discus Association
    Brazos Valley Aquarium Society
    Houston Livebearer Association
    Oklahoma Aquarium Association
    Texas Betta Society
    USA FishBox
    Don't blame me, I voted Ron Paul !!!

If you live in Texas and you are fish freak you need to be apart of FOTAS.

Does anyone know who is coming to town in November for FOTAS 2011 to speak??

If you guessed....

Charles Jones (HAS)
    Kathy England (TCA)
    Dr. Les Kaufman is the primier scientist working with Lake Victoria haplochromines and many of the fish in the hobby (Haplochromis sp. "ruby", Xystichromis sp. "Kyoga flameback" etc. are all fish he discovered and introduced into the hobby

Dr. Anton Lamboj is a honorary member of the HCCC and the main scienstis working with West African cichlids. His book the cichlids of west Africa is the bible for cichlid keepers maintaining these species. Anton will be traveling from Austria.

Dr. Paul V. Lioselle - Dr. Cichlid. Paul is a founding member of the ACA, premier scientist of the CARES program, has written many books relating to cichlids, has both named and has has had species named for him.

Dr. Melanie Stassainy is the scientist that scientist report to. She is regarded as the most learned ichthyoligist in the world today. It is a special honor to have her because with her schedule and area of expertise, she just doesn't lecture clubs. She's more akin to scientific lectures to other scientists. Having her is HUGE!!!! You might have seen her exploits on the Congo River in a recent National Geographic special.

The final speaker needs no intro. Ad Konings!! This is going to be an event that you wont wanna pass up. ..USA Fishbox is going be sponsoring Ad Konings!!!

Then you guessed right!! but I bet you have never seen a line up as good as this. BE THERE! Nov. 2011
    Don't blame me, I voted Ron Paul !!!

Comment

Working...
    X