Puffer Penthouse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dblondfemme View Post
    The tank is going with you correct? Are you staying in the area? How is your puffer doing?
    Well, for awhile I was looking for someone to sell him to, but nothing felt right. So, I am keeping him and I am currently looking for anyone in the North Houston/Conroe/The Woodlands area who would be willing to do aquarium maintenance on the system while I am away or until I can afford to move him to my new location.

He is doing great and loves his new tank. It just looks really plain right now with no decorations or anything. I am adding more filtration to the system and some decorations before I leave. If anyone is interested in maintaining the system while I am away (YOU WILL GET PAID) and making sure he is doing well, please contact me at 940-923-9013 (I prefer texts). I would greatly appreciate it.

TANK SPECS:
    Acrylic 540 gallon tank (8ft x 3ft x 3ft)
    2 Canister filters (Fluval FX5's)
    Sand bottom
    Live plants
    Pumps
    And one huge 18 inch long mbu puffer fish.

Tell me how much for filter media changes, cleaning glass, and cleaning substrate. You might have to do water changes, but I will have a system setup that will allow for easy changes. Give me a price and lets see what we can do. ANYONE WITH FISH EXPERIENCE SPECIFICALLY PUFFER EXPERIENCE PLEASE CONTACT ME!!

Thanks to anyone who is interested or knows anyone who can help.

:)
    Merritt Adkins
    Science Adviser/Marine Biologist

Got a question? Ask A Marine Biologist!

Check these cool sites out!
    Captive Aquatics: Houston Aquarium Service, Houston Aquarium Installation, and more!
    The Captive Aquatics Blog: aquarium articles, pictures, videos, product reviws, and more!

Comment

Hmmm... I might be interested. Will text later during the day.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
      X