This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wts/wtt custom 150 gal aquarium

i spent days carving styrofoam and coating it with dyed cement and sealer to create the flagstone look that you see along the back and sides of this aquarium. problem is I'm ready to go salt water with this tank which means the backround has got to go for the look I want to achieve and I hate to destroy something that I worked very hard to create. so I'm posting this to see if any one wants it. I am willing to trade for another large tank strait up or possibly sell it so I can buy another tank. I really only need a tank because when I set it up it's going in a wall but i do prefer a reef ready tank. my tank will come with a stand and a very large wet dry trickle filter rated for about a 400 gallon tank. i had my tank crammed full of fish at one point and that filter never had a problem keeping up. the stand that I have to offer is not a very nice stand and will probable require repairs before you attempt to fill the tank with water as it sat outside for a while when my tank was built into the wall. the tank is in good shape and holds water without any problems. i still have the buckets of gravel too if you want them. tank deminsions are 5' x 24" x 24"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by stephen; 01-10-2011, 10:35 PM.

looks great!
    10g Community Planted Aquarium
    10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
    55g Saltwater Aquarium-
    20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
    20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
    YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

thanks

Comment

Comment

Comment

Free bump for such a nice looking tank
            -John
            90 Gallon Reef Tank

Comment

If tank doesnt sell i'll buy overflow box seperately.

Comment

i appreatiate it but if i end up keeping the tank i will need the overflow box to feed water into my refugium i may however be selling the wet/dry

Comment

thanks for the bump

Comment

Working...
                  X