This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB a couple pair of Large Convicts

I had a breaker flip, and killed off all of my wifes Convicts. Somehow this was my fault, and I need to get her some more. These will be going in my 125 with some larger fish, therefore i need some that already have some size. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
    Cody
    Go to Heaven for the climate Hell for the company.

125g SA/CA
    125g Red Jewels, and mbuna
    90g Hex Angels, Tetras, and Cories
    55g Low Tech Planted. Guppies, Neon Tetras, Red Cherry Shrimp
    55g peacock pair
    45g Fry tank
    12g Hospital Tank
    75g Coming soon....Geos?

I have 1 male if you want for free but you pick up, it was with my Flowerhorn. He's a lil over 3 inchs.
    500g ????
    220g F1 Blue Giant Petrochromis

180g WC Cyphotilapia Frontosa Moba.
    30g Fry tank

Comment

OB Peacocks?

Wow - your power must have been out a LONG time to lose hardy convicts! As to being your fault, well haha, I'm a woman, so yes, everything's your fault! Smile. Looked at your tank listing, not sure which one these are for. I don't have Black Convicts at the moment, but I just decided last night to sell my adult OB Peacocks - they are beautiful, both different coloring, and good size, guessing 3 -4 inches - will measure tonight. If interested let me know. No biggie, will trade or post to sell. Thanks, Lydia
      Thanks so much,
      Lydia
      409-499-1279

Comment

Lydia, I had a 55 gal tank for just convicts, the breaker flipped when my wife and I were out of town for 4 days. The tank was over stocked and came home to nothing but floaters. Looking to put a couple pair into my 125 SA/CA tank, and go another direction with the 55. I'm undecided right now, but leaning toward a Malawi Tank, or maybe Tangs.

125g SA/CA
        55g peacock pair
        45g Fry tank
        12g Hospital Tank
        75g Coming soon....Geos?

Comment

Oh gosh that must have been terrible - I can relate. When we evacuated for Rita, I had a monster Red Belly Paco (seriously over a foot long) and 3 adult oscars...........of course we had never been through anything like that. Well, I have tried to forget - but I can't tell you which was worse when I got back 3 weeks later - the smell from the dead fish in tank or the meat in freezer. So I hear you. Good luck with your tank re-arranging!
          Thanks so much,
          Lydia
          409-499-1279

Comment

Thanks!!

125g SA/CA
            55g peacock pair
            45g Fry tank
            12g Hospital Tank
            75g Coming soon....Geos?

Comment

Hey, I would post link here, but not sure if that is allowed or not. Houston Craiglist - person posted ad today for black convicts she raised - currently 2 - 4 inches for $2 each. Awesome deal. They "look" ok in pics.
              Thanks so much,
              Lydia
              409-499-1279

Comment

Working...
              X