Free to good home 6" texas cichlid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to good home 6" texas cichlid

i need to rehome my texas cichlid i am going to go another way with my tank and need him gone he is about 6"

Last edited by paranoid1123; 09-08-2010, 08:17 PM.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    -Stephen Roberts

if you would like to donate him to a local elementary school tank that i personally oversee, that would be great! let me know.
    I make people happy

Comment

thats fine but you'll have to pick up

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
      -Stephen Roberts

Comment

yea, thats fine, pm me your number and do you have text?
        I make people happy

Comment

Is it still available?

Comment

bump i want him gone this week end.

-Stephen Roberts

Comment

I can pick him/her up this weekend. i have a 7" snook that needs a friend.

Comment

I can pick him/her up tonight or this weekend. I have a 7" snook that needs a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhouston View Post
                  I can pick him/her up tonight or this weekend. I have a 7" snook that needs a friend.
                  What size tank you got?

-Stephen Roberts

Comment

I have many tanks but the one I that I have my Red Snook in is a 35 gallon tank. It wouild be just them two.

Comment

Idk he is in a 55 gal now and it is good I'd like him to go to someone with at least that size.

-Stephen Roberts

Comment

Ok but if he gets lonely and wants some company I would love to have him. He would go great with my fish. Its hard to find another fish that would go great with mine. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X