This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 F1 Tropheus Ikola fry for sale.

$110 for all 22. Shipping is SW air cargo only. Picture is my WC colony. PM me if you want them.

Great price. Good luck.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

8 WC are also for sale

Also, I am reducing the size of by WC Tropheus Ikola breeding colony down to 20 from its current 28. This colony was handpicked by me from 4 different sources and from over 70 Ikola. My colony is EXTREMELY prolific and literally gives me more fry than I can sell. I have given away hundreds of fry to friends and sold significantly more. I am selling 2 males and 6 females to make room for my Petro sp. red Bulu Points. My price is $215 (which will be recovered with in a matter of months the way these guys breed). These Ikola are proven breeders and all are over 4 inches (The two males are at least 5 inches). These guys are huge. If someone wants the WC's plus the 22 fry we might be able to work it out at a discounted price for all.

Shipping is available SW air cargo only. Pick is also available in Carlsbad, Ca. PM if interested. The picture of some of the actual WC fish for sale.

Comment

Working...
      X