Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a TAKO meeting, would you attend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an 8 year vacation from fish...........

Comment

I recently got a clown killifish and Nickintex was kind enough to advise me.

I would really welcome the opportunity to attend a TAKO meeting. Hope it happens soon.

Comment

Hola TAKO's,
        Has our fearful leader left town yet? What's up with the auction? This is the first time I've ever known it to fluff off!
        Let's get some steam back into killies and have a meeting! I would like to offer but my place is toooo small and I have demosished my fish room for renovations.
        (Tanks everywhere and many bags of eggs waiting for the completion of the killifish section.) I took a couple of
        years off workng on some native species and livebearers. I am back and will be continuing with native killies and SAA's.
        sigpic
        No good fish goes anywhere without a porpoise” Lewis Caroll
        AKA, SAA, NANFA, TAKO, HAS, AKA, BKA, ALA, BLA
        LIVEBEARERS, SOUTH AMERICAN ANNUALS, NATIVE KILLIES
        AND MOUTHBROODERS ANY TYPE.
        NEEDED OLD TYPE EGYPTIAN MOUTHBROODER
        MALES WERE BLACK IN COLOR

Comment

Originally posted by Paleoguy View Post
          Hola TAKO's,
          Has our fearful leader left town yet? What's up with the auction? This is the first time I've ever known it to fluff off!
          Let's get some steam back into killies and have a meeting! I would like to offer but my place is toooo small and I have demosished my fish room for renovations.
          (Tanks everywhere and many bags of eggs waiting for the completion of the killifish section.) I took a couple of
          years off workng on some native species and livebearers. I am back and will be continuing with native killies and SAA's.
          I would be willing to host a meeting. My fishroom is in shambles so there is not much in the way of fish to look at, but I do have room to host a meeting.
          Guppies:
          Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
          Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
          HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

@ Michelle - Pat's Fundulus do great in Houston ponds. I think that Nothos do not need RO water. RO water is good for rain forest fish like from West Africa and South America.

Comment

YES! I'll GO!
              PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Hey if you start it I will come! I like killifish and want to learn more about them.
                10g Community Planted Aquarium
                10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
                55g Saltwater Aquarium-
                20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
                20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
                YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

See http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...KO-resurection I've sent my information to him.
                  Guppies:
                  Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)

Comment

Do you still have some of those? I wanted to start my ponds up last summer but it was so awefull i didn't. Since we got some rain one of them has water(and mosquitos) in it. If you have extras I'd love to get some from you.

Originally posted by Doug A View Post
                    @ Michelle - Pat's Fundulus do great in Houston ponds. I think that Nothos do not need RO water. RO water is good for rain forest fish like from West Africa and South America.
                    Guppies:

Comment

Hello again,
                      I still have copies of the TAKO web site. I could setup a site to setup info about the new format etc. HoustonFishBox fourm can still be the link to others.

prof_cook

Comment

That sounds good to me. Say what is your name? This is Michelle Sykes
                        Guppies:

Comment

Michelle I still have Pat's Fundulus. I can give some away. I have taken a pair to the GHAC auction. I can take some to the HAS auction, but I need some bags.

Are you going to FOTAS?

Comment

Originally posted by makatak123 View Post
                            Hey if you start it I will come! I like killifish and want to learn more about them.
                            Originally posted by Fancyfish View Post
                            See http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...KO-resurection I've sent my information to him.
                            Yeah, send me your email, and I'll include you in the email list. Right now I am going the old list and removing those who don't want to be included, and updating info for my reference. Things are going well. Our first meeting will be in January, mostly to meet everyone and set the feel for the rest of the year. TAKO will be a bit different from what it use to be, but I think everyone will really enjoy it.
                            75 planted (Being Renovated)
                            Endlers
                            gobies
                            lots of nanos

Comment

I'm interested. Send me info.
                              Emerald Green Rainbowfish
                              Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

Originally posted by black_knight View Post
                                I'm interested. Send me info.
                                I did on the 27th, if you didn't get an email from Cord$%(#$eaux@gmail, let me know, and I'll resend it.
                                75 planted (Being Renovated)
                                Endlers
                                gobies
                                lots of nanos

Comment

Working...
                                X